Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Instant Gong Sau that lived up to the hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah really good job.
    still i find it hard to believe an irishman can learn dutch... :-p

Comment

Originally posted by liuzg150181 View Post
      Care to show me which are the other two?:eusa_droo
      I'm pretty sure "Sensei Al" has to have the #1 spot.
      FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

Originally posted by Christmoose View Post
        Ladies and gentlemen, meet kung fu alex.

That's me on the left.

Gary has actually had 3 MMA fights and has a record of 2-1. I cornered him for his second fight in Dublin which he won with a TKO due to a body elbow... so he's pretty badass :D I met him a couple of years back when he was home to visit relatives in Belfast and looking for somewhere to roll and we've been friends ever since.

We decided to hatch this plan when we were both home on christmas eve with nothing to do and in need of entertainment :)

I think the reason this worked so well is that gary and I have been reading nonsense like this from people who actually believe it for years. He just really went for it in his performance.

We would not turn down a master troll tag :)

IIF - I think the best troll would probably be the cracky/sirc gong sau a year or two back? What would you put at number 2?

MightyMclaw - Fair play to you for being willing to go through with your money offer, I didnt reply to your PM because it wouldnt have been right to take cash off you and it wasn't the right moment to reveal the truth ;)

Richie - the match was a complete work. I was toying with the idea of revealing the troll by posting a compilation of the first few takes but Gary had escalated his trolling to the point where it became apparent what would be funniest.

You've been a wonderful audience guys, thanks for the laughs :)

you guys were masterful. A less experienced troll might have felt inclined to let the kung-fu guy win the match... though of course that would have gave you up on the spot, haha.
        FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

Originally posted by illegalusername View Post
          Standing fucking ovation.
          This ^

Nice work, seriously. And excellent video, I might add. Quite realistic. Will you be posting the other takes in the future?

Comment

Bravo gentlemen, the reveal kind of fell flat on its face, but that's alright.

Bravo.

Comment

Mark,

I missed you when you were in Toronto a year ago. Whenever you get back, I definitely owe you a couple of BEvERages for the entertainment.

Comment

When kf-alex start talking about Ninja warrior i started to get really skeptical but i wasn't too sure i was convinced he was a nut case lol.

Good fakn job <(*_*<) <(*_*)>(>*_*)>

Comment

How long do you think that it will take for chunners to trot out that video as evidence of th3 d34dly? There's bound to be an army of idiots that don't read to the end of the thread and take it as real.

Comment

Bravo - but do you realize that the next guy who wants to pull something like this here for the lulz is going to have to break his buddy's arm on video (or get his eye gouged out) in order to top your effort and be remembered?

Comment

I might just keep this nickname from now on :D Yes, this shall be my new online identity!

warrior battlefield setting ftw!

Comment

beautiful, gentlemen. absolutely brilliant. :)

And a Happy 2010 (Space Oddity) to all!

Comment

Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
                          I might just keep this nickname from now on :D Yes, this shall be my new online identity!

warrior battlefield setting ftw!
                          You should revert back to your trolling personality whenever a new member starts a thread stating how deadly their MA is. State how you train in the true d3adly against multiple attackers with weapons and how they are just posers.

We'll back you up.
                          "Oh shit! It's Kungfu-Alex again. How's that invincible eye gouge working out? Still winning the fight while unconcious?"
                          Last edited by Demon Eyes; 1/01/2010 1:56pm, .

Comment

I called it back in the Sherdog thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace_wanderer View Post
                              I called it back in the Sherdog thread.
                              Hey Ace - where is it there? (searched the grappling and standup forums)

thanks!

Comment

This is the most entertaining thread I've read in a long time - well done!:qgreenjum

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X