Instant Gong Sau that lived up to the hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
    i should have known when i noticed how kungfualex was ignoring the fact im dutch, he's prob not even dutch or cant speak it.
    oh ik ben wel echt nederlands hoor ;) ik kom alleen niet uit weesp ;d

Comment

What a twist!

Comment

Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
        DAMN YOU TO HELL! Damn your act! DAMN IT!

I love you.:inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
          hahaha!
          ik had iets moeten vermoeden toen ik las dat je 'toevallig' al in Ierland was!
          waar/wat train jij ergens?

Comment

Wow. this is getting so bad I'm starting to believe that Moose has 2 accounts and found a buddy that would pose as KFAlex. How can anyone be THIS insane?

EDIT: I posted this before reading this page.

Comment

Wow. this is getting so bad I'm starting to believe that Moose has 2 accounts and found a buddy that would pose as KFAlex. How can anyone be THIS insane?
              I'm sorry, but seeing the shit posted on this forum before, I believe human stupidity knows no bounds.

This act was just so well put together for the Bullshido forum. They really should be awarded for their efforts.

Seriously guys, what compelled you to this?

Comment

Wow, nice troll job. Very well played

Comment

Such an anti-climactic end. What a shame.

Comment

Alas, t'was all for boners!

You had me coming and going.

Comment

Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
                      The thing about biting is, you better be DAMN sure that doing it will win you the fight, because if it doesn't things just went from a fight to a homicide. Biting someone is just a really great way to convince someone to smash your head in after they beat you.
                      Extreme truth. I used to work security at a local nightclub. One night a patron attempted to leave with a beer (big time liquor license violation here). One of the guys I worked with tried to get him to give it up and then reached across the guy to take it. The drunk decided it was a good idea to bite the other bouncer. End result was the drunk being grabbed by the back of the head, spun 180 degress and slammed head first into the wall. Split his head like a melon and left a puddle of blood about a foot wide on the ground. When the local cops showed the officer's exact statement to the drunk was "If you would have bit me I'd have done a hell of a lot worse. Shut up and get in the ambulance."

As for eye gouging, I lost a contact the other guy got choked out (triangle). Not exactly a fair trade in my book, but hey.

Comment

Aaaaaaaand I'm flaccid.

Comment

Originally posted by jake8267 View Post
                          Extreme truth. I used to work security at a local nightclub. One night a patron attempted to leave with a beer (big time liquor license violation here). One of the guys I worked with tried to get him to give it up and then reached across the guy to take it. The drunk decided it was a good idea to bite the other bouncer. End result was the drunk being grabbed by the back of the head, spun 180 degress and slammed head first into the wall. Split his head like a melon and left a puddle of blood about a foot wide on the ground. When the local cops showed the officer's exact statement to the drunk was "If you would have bit me I'd have done a hell of a lot worse. Shut up and get in the ambulance."

As for eye gouging, I lost a contact the other guy got choked out (triangle). Not exactly a fair trade in my book, but hey.

Nice contribution to make if match wasn't a lie. The match is just as much of a lie as the cake.

Comment

hahahahhaha. Nicely done. Fuck you ,assholes !

Comment

No wonder the dim mak-like punch worked.

Comment

If ever there was a reason to create a "Master Troll" tag this is it.
                                FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X