No announcement yet.

Instant Gong Sau that lived up to the hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

untill someone fights me in a real battlefield warrior setting with no rules then you can't prove a thing. In my eyes I won that fight fair ans square. mark should be glad i was only going 30%. i mean, when the ninjas were fighting the samurais there were no rules. Talking about ninjas, i was only using kung-fu. mark should be greatfull i didnt use some of my od ninjutsu techniques, he could have been killed. I am coming to the next bullshido smackdown event or whatever it is, I will fight any 3 guys with any non cutting weapon like sticks or a bo. Then i can demonstrate what kungfu is all about

alex
    I figured that you would enter the fight with a whole bunch of excuses to use for when you lost. What I find interesting now is that apparently your self-delusion isn't even effective. This is really eating you up, isn't it?

For years to come, there'll scant be a moment when you're not thinking about your fight with Moose. You'll dream about him choking you out, and wake up in a cold sweat trying to fight him off. Sure, you'll talk about scheduling a new fight here, but deep down you know that getting your ass kicked a second time won't make you feel any better.

Any respect people felt you deserved for having half the testicle necessary to step up is now gone. You ruined it, and I'm sure you'll regret it just as much as you regret telling Moose to take his old video down.
    Last edited by Holy Moment; 12/30/2009 1:24pm, .
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivington View Post
      that.
      It is dude, it's really laid back round here, as long as you avoid the (very rare) bad areas.
      we don't have ghetto's such as major us cities and there's virtually no fire arms problems like in the usa.

this guy is obviously rehashing the zomg the deadly streets paranoid crap that the average wing chun dude teaches.

Comment

btw i also have a pretty good idea what organistion his wc school is under.
        i pray im wrong cos those guys give me a serious headache.

Comment

Link please?

Comment

Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
            untill someone fights me in a real battlefield warrior setting with no rules then you can't prove a thing. In my eyes I won that fight fair ans square. mark should be glad i was only going 30%. i mean, when the ninjas were fighting the samurais there were no rules. Talking about ninjas, i was only using kung-fu. mark should be greatfull i didnt use some of my od ninjutsu techniques, he could have been killed. I am coming to the next bullshido smackdown event or whatever it is, I will fight any 3 guys with any non cutting weapon like sticks or a bo. Then i can demonstrate what kungfu is all about

alex
            That's a lot of talking out of your :bootyshak
            Do a rematch or stop talking.nothing no amount of theory and hypothesis beats video evidence.

Comment

http://www.wing-chun.nl/

there's english option.

Comment

I've held off from weighing in until now because I wanted a couple of days to think about this. To be honest i wasn't very happy with my performance at all - my standup was terrible and while its not obvious from the vid alex actually caught me with one of those groin kicks... it hurt. And my shot was terrible like a few of you said, i was actually surprised by how well he avoided it.

But the main thing is the eye gouging. You guys are all writing it off like it didn't matter but you know what i could feel his fingers over my eyes 5 or 6 times... and while i wouldnt feel comfortable employing that technique against someone else i think its fairly obvious that alex would be more than happy to use it against me. I think that sparring like this has made it obvious there's an inherent flaw in BJJ strategy, ok maybe alex would be choked out but he could have blinded me - you can talk about yuki nakai but to be honst thats not worth it for me. I want to study a system where i can win the fight without being blinded. I'm a british and irish champion in BJJ and i only won this fight out of luck because alex dived into my guard!

So as a result i have spoken to alex and decided to begin training in the variant of wing chun he studies. I'm going to keep up my BJJ because i enjoy it and i feel its an important part of a fight, but its not enough. What happens if i run into someone like alex on the street?

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion but you guys can argue with me when youv'e participated in the same kind of challenge and experienced it for yourselves.

Comment

ok fuck this trolljob.

Comment

FUCKING HELL WE'VE BEEN TROLLED! Damnit. Well played Moose.
                    It's now obvious that the two of you were in this together. I assume he's your cousin or some shit and was in town to visit you?
                    Masterfully well done. I award you 3 Internets.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

I have to say, my first thought when I first saw the match was that it looked like a work when I saw it on sherdog, but when I realized it was the fruit of this thread I bought it anyway. You guys had me sold after the pre-fight jitters thing. Well played... very well played.

This troll job gets a 10/10 easy.

Also, training from time to time with eye-gouge simulations is extremely useful, and I definitely recomend it... especially if you're going to have a challenge match with a guy who only wants to eye-gouge you. just sayin'
                        Last edited by M-Tri; 12/30/2009 1:45pm, .
                        FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

Well shit...

Comment

i should have known when i noticed how kungfualex was ignoring the fact im dutch, he's prob not even dutch or cant speak it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                              i should have known when i noticed how kungfualex was ignoring the fact im dutch, he's prob not even dutch or cant speak it.
                              Well technically speaking it is a made up gibberish language

And to moose and Alex.

Well played, well played indeed!

Comment

*Goes off rampaging*

I'VE BEEN HAD!!

Nice, really nice. Well, shit, I feel stupid.

Couldn't you guys have hold this off till April?

Damn it. Looking back on it now, there were so many signs it was a troll job. A challenge match never happens that soon.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X