Instant Gong Sau that lived up to the hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
    untill someone fights me in a real battlefield warrior setting with no rules then you can't prove a thing. In my eyes I won that fight fair ans square. mark should be glad i was only going 30%. i mean, when the ninjas were fighting the samurais there were no rules. Talking about ninjas, i was only using kung-fu. mark should be greatfull i didnt use some of my od ninjutsu techniques, he could have been killed. I am coming to the next bullshido smackdown event or whatever it is, I will fight any 3 guys with any non cutting weapon like sticks or a bo. Then i can demonstrate what kungfu is all about

alex
    Are you fucking kidding me? You won the fight because you simulated you could have poked an eye and feelt you were going light? Guess what, Moose wasn't going 100% either AND CHOKED YOU UNCONSCIOUS. Let me repeat that:

YOU WERE OUT COLD AND YOUR OPPONENT COULD HAVE HAD HIS WAY WITH YOU IF HE WISHED. HE COULD HAVE HELD THE CHOKE AND KILLED YOU. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DID YOU WIN.

You talk about battlefields and warriors and such. Hey, if you want to participate in real battle, go join army or something but don't fantasize about living in the olden warrior days. It's done, that's over.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever thought what the legal repercussions would be for maiming people? Ever worry about someone bringing a civil suit against you if your response to an altercation is th3 d3adly?

Comment

(double post due to shit connection)
      Last edited by Kovacs; 12/30/2009 1:00pm, .
      Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Jolly JavaFan View Post

YOU WERE OUT COLD AND YOUR OPPONENT COULD HAVE HAD HIS WAY WITH YOU IF HE WISHED.
        hehehe...stop tempting me goddamnit..

Comment

Originally posted by lebell View Post
          hehehe...stop tempting me goddamnit..
          lmaohahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Jolly JavaFan View Post
            Are you fucking kidding me? You won the fight because you simulated you could have poked an eye and feelt you were going light? Guess what, Moose wasn't going 100% either AND CHOKED YOU UNCONSCIOUS. Let me repeat that:

YOU WERE OUT COLD AND YOUR OPPONENT COULD HAVE HAD HIS WAY WITH YOU IF HE WISHED. HE COULD HAVE HELD THE CHOKE AND KILLED YOU. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DID YOU WIN.

You talk about battlefields and warriors and such. Hey, if you want to participate in real battle, go join army or something but don't fantasize about living in the olden warrior days. It's done, that's over.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever thought what the legal repercussions would be for maiming people? Ever worry about someone bringing a civil suit against you if your response to an altercation is th3 d3adly?
            you are dilussional my friend... if you are so sure about how crap i am then come and fight me or go and fight someone else. dont tale your shortcomings as a warrior out on me. my sifu is proud of me thats all that matters to me. and on the street, there are no legal consequences for killing or maiming people, same on the battlefield.

Comment

my sifu is proud of me thats all that matters to me. and on the street, there are no legal consequences for killing or maiming people, same on the battlefield.
              Yeah, keep telling yourself that Mr. Hey-stop-showing-unflattering-Kung-Fu-videos-on-Youtube.

Newsflash! Just about every country that isn't a Third World country has legal consequences for killing or maiming someone out on the st33t (here we go again) that isn't a case of self-defense.
              Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

my sifu is proud of me thats all that matters to me. and on the street, there are no legal consequences for killing or maiming people, same on the battlefield.
                Someone get a canary cos this thread is a fucking gold mine

Comment

and on the street, there are no legal consequences for killing or maiming people, same on the battlefield.
                  I've only been to Holland once—my uncle was a ship's captain and settled in Rotterdam—but the country always struck me as much nicer than that.

Comment

and on the street, there are no legal consequences for killing or maiming people,
                    The Netherlands do have quite lax laws, but they're not that lax.

I take back what I said earlier about Alex being a bad troll - this is a fantastic troll job.

Comment

you are dilussional my friend... if you are so sure about how crap i am then come and fight me or go and fight someone else. dont tale your shortcomings as a warrior out on me. my sifu is proud of me thats all that matters to me. and on the street, there are no legal consequences for killing or maiming people, same on the battlefield.
                      hey mafkees, wie is jouw sifu eigenlijk?

Comment

LOLOLOL OMG seriously? You can't be serious, thats too funny. There are no legal consequences? Maybe in Somalia. Wake up douche nozzle. YOU COULDN'T STOP ONE UNARMED GUY FROM TRIANGLING YOU, YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ON ANY BATTLEFIELD STFU. I hope your Sifu loves you enough to post your bail.

Comment

Your sifu is a blind idiot then. He should be ashamed of you.

Yeah, the legal ramifications come an hour later with the police. Can't wait to see your ass go to jail.

Comment

On the bright side in prison he'll get his wish of facing multiple opponents and lessons in sticking various things in various orifices.
                            Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

This has to be a troll. I'm starting to think Moose is fucking with us on this one. This can't be serious.

Or his tiny brain was deprived of oxygen for too long?

Comment

If your sifu is so proud of you, have him join the discussion.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X