Instant Gong Sau that lived up to the hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
    untill someone fights me in a real battlefield warrior setting with no rules then you can't prove a thing. In my eyes I won that fight fair ans square. mark should be glad i was only going 30%. i mean, when the ninjas were fighting the samurais there were no rules. Talking about ninjas, i was only using kung-fu. mark should be greatfull i didnt use some of my od ninjutsu techniques, he could have been killed. I am coming to the next bullshido smackdown event or whatever it is, I will fight any 3 guys with any non cutting weapon like sticks or a bo. Then i can demonstrate what kungfu is all about

alex
    This is some powerful self-delusion right here.

Get help, man :(

Comment

untill someone fights me in a real battlefield warrior setting with no rules then you can't prove a thing. In my eyes I won that fight fair ans square. mark should be glad i was only going 30%. i mean, when the ninjas were fighting the samurais there were no rules. Talking about ninjas, i was only using kung-fu. mark should be greatfull i didnt use some of my od ninjutsu techniques, he could have been killed. I am coming to the next bullshido smackdown event or whatever it is, I will fight any 3 guys with any non cutting weapon like sticks or a bo. Then i can demonstrate what kungfu is all about

alex

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!! !!!

Holy shit, you really are too far gone! Your level of delusion is completely unparalleled.

Morpheus was right, you can never release a mind once it's past a certain age. the mind has trouble letting go and it is reckless and dangerous.

You are fucking retarded man. I take back what I said about you having balls. You don't have balls; you're just too stupid to know when you should be nervous or afraid.

everyone better watch out at the smackdown for - :qright2:
      FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

This has got to be a troll

It has to be

Comment

Originally posted by Goju - Joe View Post
          This has got to be a troll

It has to be
          I think its a case of the koolaid bottle so far down his throat you can see his colon. :icon_conf

Comment

can you please change your name i dont want people even having a small chance of mistaking me for your moronic ass

Comment

If people fought him with ever increasing levels of contact which would come first, the realisation he sucks or permanent maiming?

Comment

KungFualex is a master of "Mental Gymnastics"

Watch this, mainly at 1:20 and on:

How Do You Live With Yourself? - Clips - South Park Studios

The ego has some amazing effects on memory and perception.
                FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

good lord....

Comment

Originally posted by Lindz View Post
                    If people fought him with ever increasing levels of contact which would come first, the realisation he sucks or permanent maiming?
                    Probably after he's handed a manslaughter sentence...
                    Yes, I think he's that fucked up enough to ambush a sparring partner at some point in time, to prove that his style is [email protected] for teh str33t.

Comment

Real battlefield setting? Okay, we'll firebomb Holland immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivington View Post
                        Wonder if kung-fu helps against mortar attacks.

Comment

alex
                          The people living in my brain tell me you're fucking stupid.

I was being very nice. I thought you were a rational human being. However, now you proved me wrong. You are on equal levels of self delusion as Happeh.

Abel is more a fucking man than you. He's on this forum bitching about a fight that happened years ago but never once has he said he won the fight.

Seriously dude, go fuck yourself. You are a coward. I feel sorry for any school that has to deal with your shit.

Comment

Beyond... Too Far Gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivington View Post
                              pm-ing you my exact location, leave me out of this one plz.

anyway, a real battlefield warrior setting...so hypothetically, if i would fight him in one i can either shoot him or kill him with a knife?
                              tempting idea...

Comment

alex
                                Just grow up, admit you lost and stop trolling over it. Be a man.

(respect withdrawn)
                                Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X