No announcement yet.

Instant Gong Sau that lived up to the hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just go ram your crotch in his face, Lebell.

Comment

i havent read this whole clusterfuck, can someone gimme a short version of what made him end up in belfast getting choked?
      and why is he so worked up?

Comment

Everyone knows that the real gongfu masters fight in the deadly parks.

Comment

Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
          wow, you are all so blind. I could have exploded his balls three times with those kicks, and you say he he was going easy on me?? i chose after the sprawl to eye gauge him, or atleast to simulate it, i could have had them out long before the triangle set in.

anyone who wants to fight me can come to hollan, i live in weesp its 10 min from amsterdam. you choose, either we fight in the forrest, fields or an urban setting. real warriors fight on the battlefield anyway.
          i said i was worried about this. even if I win, I lose. Unarmed combat is stupid anyway, most fights are multiple attackers with weapons. Most of my training has been weapon based with multiple attackers in mind. Now can Mark finally take down those videos?!
          Wow. Just WOW. Fuck you, I am taking my props back.
          And thanks again for showing me your 4 years of kf, wc, weapon, or whatever the fuck it is you actually do on the "battlefield."

So, as IIF have mentioned...
          Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
          To....

Far...

Gone......

Comment

He talked a lot of smack about the previous Chun vs BJJ video. BJJer from previous video offered to let him have a go. He was in the area, details were nailed down in RECORD TIME, meetup happened. He landed a couple of solidish punches and had a decent sprawl, then leapt into guard and got choked out while futilely attempting to demonstrate that he could have eyegouged BJJer. After waking up he talked YET MORE smack about potential eyegouging (This is the point where I would have jumped guard on him again and put him back in the triangle and started dropping elbows on his face or something equally decisive) and the has continued to try to bury himself in "[email protected]" rhetoric.
            As I recall you have a pretty decent Judo background and have dome competitions in the past. You could probably ippon him onto his face and then teabag him until he wakes up with a face full of crotch... Just watch out for biting, unless you like that kind of thing, and knowing you I imagine you do... Fucking Dutch.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
              As I recall you have a pretty decent Judo background and have dome competitions in the past. You could probably ippon him onto his face and then teabag him until he wakes up with a face full of crotch... Just watch out for biting, unless you like that kind of thing, and knowing you I imagine you do... Fucking Dutch.
              dude, dont get me involved in this bs.
              im reluctant to fight the mentally instable.
              and im serious when i type he sounds to me like he's not mentally okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                Agreed, his levels of butthurt are almost reaching SifuAbel's power level.:XXspam:

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                  And given how he has switch to weapons skills now, it makes me wonder if the next time, will he show up with razor blades, knife, or something?
                  Just sayin...

Comment

im still giving you some free advice: carlson gracie bjj in amsterdam and gjj in purmerend, go check em out.
                    Good example of casting pearls to the swine.

Comment

i said i was worried about this. even if I win, I lose. Unarmed combat is stupid anyway, most fights are multiple attackers with weapons. Most of my training has been weapon based with multiple attackers in mind. Now can Mark finally take down those videos?!

Because you never leave home without your Chinese Broad Sword.

Or you can take one of your opponents weapon, as his/her friends shank you.

Just listen to reason for just a minute of your time.

In this hand to hand exchange you lost. You may have tried to simulate an eye gouge, which is nice, but Mark could've done the same exact thing, and probably with much better results.

He could've armbarred you but decided against it because you seem like the type of idiot who won't tap out, even in a sparring match.

Then you proved him right. As you were trying to simulate an eye gouge, Mark sunk in his choke while moving his head AND using his hands to move your eye gouges out of the way. As you were losing more and more oxygen, you still refused to tap, which lead to you lying on the ground completely oblivious to your surroundings.

You know what would be the more humble and honest thing to do here? Admit you lost, admit the fact that Mark could've used such techniques as well, admit that while you still believe in the eye gouge defense that an understanding in the fundamentals of grappling would only be an improvement to your training.

How's this? Ask Mark if you can come in for a class. Roll with them for a bit, allow them to show you a few techniques and their princaples. Hell, you can show them a few of your techniques. Actually stay and converse a bit. If you want, you can have another match. Either without your eye gouge simulations or have Mark join in on the fun.

What do you think of that alternative?
                      :nike:

Comment

Originally posted by hitandrun View Post
                        ... if the next time, will he show up with razor blades, knife, or ...
                        Or pistols at dawn. KFAlex, has issues... serious ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Whathappened View Post
                          LOL!
                          well, the thing that i notice is that he is desperate to come of as legit.
                          too much ego.

look kungfualex, you started the whole thing, you demanded via youtube that someone you dont know take down a video.
                          you dont get to tell other people what to do.
                          then you say it wasn't real wing chun, with four years of experience you dont get to tell people what is or what's not proper wingchun.
                          You simply lack the authority.
                          Then you agree to step up, you lost because you got choked out.
                          No shame in that, you just got dealt with like the previous guy.
                          a normal person would have taken a hint: well what do you know? it is true after all!

Not you, instead you go mental talking about more eyegouging, weapons and sart about real warriors, battle fields and posting where you live alongside an open challenge.

do you honestly think this is normal behaviour?

step the fuck down.

Comment

Originally posted by Whathappened View Post
                            Yeah, like a kid who's been told that Santa Claus doesn't exist, he's just had his whole world turned upside and his dreams crushed.

What Alex is trying to do now is akin to consoling yourself after being turned down by the prettiest girl in school by telling yourself that you can buy a hooker at any time anyway.:XXbuzzsaw
                            Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

my first experience with bjj: a dude i knew was a blue belt and asked me come check it out, you'll love it.
                              with a brown belt in judo and jjj i reckoned i could hold my own a bit with the bjj blue belts.
                              after two rolls and countless tapouts i was like: ZOMG!! fucking AWESOME!!! must learn this shit!

instead of going ' yeah well but i could have bitten in his balls or tickled his dantien making him poop his pants etc'

im glad i responded towards my asswhooping the way i did cos i got to know a great bunch of guys and actually got a proper schooling in basic grappling, i didnt deny myself the experience by letting my ego get in the way.

Comment

untill someone fights me in a real battlefield warrior setting with no rules then you can't prove a thing. In my eyes I won that fight fair ans square. mark should be glad i was only going 30%. i mean, when the ninjas were fighting the samurais there were no rules. Talking about ninjas, i was only using kung-fu. mark should be greatfull i didnt use some of my od ninjutsu techniques, he could have been killed. I am coming to the next bullshido smackdown event or whatever it is, I will fight any 3 guys with any non cutting weapon like sticks or a bo. Then i can demonstrate what kungfu is all about

alex

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X