No announcement yet.

Instant Gong Sau that lived up to the hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i said i was worried about this. even if I win, I lose. Unarmed combat is stupid anyway, most fights are multiple attackers with weapons. Most of my training has been weapon based with multiple attackers in mind. Now can Mark finally take down those videos?!

Comment

Originally posted by Goju - Joe View Post
      You deserve to be Lebelled
      dude that isn't even funny ...

no wait ... actually

Lebell would be perfect for this ! Will some one let him know ? I got to head out to work .

Comment

Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
        wow, you are all so blind. I could have exploded his balls three times with those kicks,
        ...if they had connected, which they didn't.

and you say he he was going easy on me??
        He didn't break your arm, and he let go of the choke after you went unconscious. Please let that sink in for a minute before you keep fantasizing about eye gouges.

i chose after the sprawl to eye gauge him, or atleast to simulate it, i could have had them out long before the triangle set in.
        alex
        So pray tell, how many guys' eyes have you gouged out?
        There are no wrong threats, only wrong answers. (Strategy game truism)

Comment

Instant Gong Sau that lived up to the hype

i said i was worried about this. even if I win, I lose. Unarmed combat is stupid anyway, most fights are multiple attackers with weapons. Most of my training has been weapon based with multiple attackers in mind.
          LOL, no, if you lose, you lose. Unconscious = fight lost, in my book.
          There are no wrong threats, only wrong answers. (Strategy game truism)

Comment

wow, you are all so blind. I could have exploded his balls three times with those kicks, and you say he he was going easy on me?? i chose after the sprawl to eye gauge him, or atleast to simulate it, i could have had them out long before the triangle set in.
            You need to understand ISOLATION, BODY MECHANICS, and BASIC LEVERAGE before you can effective use any of that bullshit. You clearly do not. If you even just cross-trained BJJ with your kung-fu just 2 days a week for 2 years your understanding of attack and defense would skyrocket 100x's more what you will know after 2 years of more straight kung-fu.

anyone who wants to fight me can come to hollan, i live in weesp its 10 min from amsterdam. you choose, either we fight in the forrest, fields or an urban setting. real warriors fight on the battlefield anyway.

alex
            Who is it you really want to fight here? Your Sifu for deceiving you, your father for molesting you, yourself for being so blind? it's not bullshido you want to fight my fren... it's okay, everything is going to be okay now.

Besides that this board has already seen you fight, and I'm pretty sure that anyone on here willing to take you up on that offer KNOWS they would hand you your ass in seconds both on the feet and on the ground. Not to mention many of us regularly train LIVE with eye-gouges and biting permitted so we learn how to specifically avoid them in street scenarios. You were just quickly handled by a blue belt that didn't really know what to expect from you; you will be embarrassed and dismantled by anyone experienced in MMA/BJJ/Boxing/Submission Grappling that has seen your footage and knows what to expect.

Even if you were to have a rematch with Moose right now I would bet my house that he takes you out at least 2 times quicker than he did last week. Now he knows he can just jump guard on you and have is way if he wants. That's pretty sad. You really need to work your grappling to be able to fend that kind of thing off.
            FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

i said i was worried about this. even if I win, I lose. Unarmed combat is stupid anyway, most fights are multiple attackers with weapons. Most of my training has been weapon based with multiple attackers in mind. Now can Mark finally take down those videos?!
              you didn't win dumbass, and what the fuck are you going to do against weapons and multiple attackers when you can't even defend yourself from ONE UNARMED ATTACKER?????!!!??!

With that said you lost, but IMO that was a win because you actually showed up. I have way more respect for you since you showed up than I would have if you pussied out. That does not mean I'm not going to smack you in the face with reality. You have balls, but you are brainwashed and are not being trained properly. This is sad because you have potential if you can just get your head out of your ass.
              FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

I have a feeling those videos will be out there indefinitely.

Comment

i said i was worried about this. even if I win, I lose.
                  Except that you in fact, lost.

Or was that some completely different dude falling asleep on the mat?

Comment

Don't change the subject, loser. This is you, being sour grapes.

Let me return your ass logic.
                    I am Chinese and I believe the term "kung fu" (Chinese: 功夫 pinyin: gōngfū) does not belong to a snivelling butthurt loser like you who dishonors the term.

Kung fu definition
                    1. skill, art
                    2. labor, effort

You have displayed neither skill nor labor against one skilled in grappling, making no effort to learn it so as to develop effective counters such as some _ing _un systems (e.g. EBMAS) have at least made an effort to develop counter-techniques using their CMA's principles/concepts.

You disgrace the Chinese people with your backtalk and attitude.
                    Therefore please, remove "Kung fu" from your user name. :violent1:

Comment

Originally posted by Whathappened View Post
                      Don't change the subject, loser. This is you, being sour grapes.

Let me return your ass logic.
                      I am Chinese and I believe the term "kung fu" (Chinese: 功夫 pinyin: gōngfū) does not belong to a snivelling butthurt loser like you who dishonors the term.

Kung fu definition
                      1. skill, art
                      2. labor, effort

You have displayed neither skill nor labor against one skilled in grappling, making no effort to learn it so as to develop effective counters such as some _ing _un systems (e.g. EBMAS) have at least made an effort to develop counter-techniques using their CMA's principles/concepts.

You disgrace the Chinese people with your backtalk and attitude.
                      Therefore please, remove "Kung fu" from your user name. :violent1:
                      Where do you train in Singapore? My teacher trained Wu Zhu Quan in Singapore close to 30 yrs ago

Comment

For what it's worth, I thought that Moose's stand-up was marginally better than kungfu-alex's.

But that's my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by columbusdojo View Post
                          Where do you train in Singapore? My teacher trained Wu Zhu Quan in Singapore close to 30 yrs ago
                          Currently: Toa Payoh, Wing Chun, 1yr
                          Previous:
                          • Bishan CC, Chen TCC, 3 mths (jnr instructor sucked)
                          • Chong Pang, Ashihara/Enshin, 18mths (left due to overload of school)
                          • Temasek Poly, Nam Wah Pai (Shaolin-do), 8mth (left due to overload of school)
                          • Secondary school: ITF (I think) TKD.
                          • Btwn Ashihara and Wing Chun, mostly conditioning stuff from Bruce K. Frantzis's books.

*waits for flames*

Comment

Originally posted by Whathappened View Post
                            Currently: Toa Payoh, Wing Chun, 1yr

Previous:
                            • Bishan CC, Chen TCC, 3 mths (jnr instructor sucked)
                            • Chong Pang, Ashihara/Enshin, 18mths (left due to overload of school)
                            • Temasek Poly, Nam Wah Pai (Shaolin-do), 8mth (left due to overload of school)
                            • Secondary school: ITF (I think) TKD.
                            • Btwn Ashihara and Wing Chun, mostly conditioning stuff from Bruce K. Frantzis's books.

*waits for flames*
                            I'm going to visit my teacher in Okinawa in the spring, and we may hop over to Singapore to visit his old kwoon there..maybe I'll look you up.
                            Ashihara is good, I don't know anything about wingchun..never trained in it...I like wuzhuquan for the hard conditioning, iron body training, and nasty breaks, dislocations etc..It blends well with judo and okinawan karate for me.

Comment

jesus christ...

' i live in weesp, come fight me, real men fight on the battlefield! whaa whaa..'

stfu dude you make us all look like idiots.

im still giving you some free advice: carlson gracie bjj in amsterdam and gjj in purmerend, go check em out.
                              Last edited by Lebell; 12/30/2009 11:05am, .

Comment

Over 100 street fights. All fights include multiple attackers with weapons. All 'warriors' fight outdoors. What are you kfalex, a Spartan??

Seriously, where do you get this shit from?
                                Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X