Who got MA equipment for X-mas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who got MA equipment for X-mas?

OK. Who got lucky and actually got boxing gloves or a gi or some fluffy pink fanz for christmas?

I got zilch.

Merry Christmas, muffugahz!
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Its the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

I received a big black rock that looks like it could hurt someone.
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Obsidian or hematite?
      SEANBABY:
      "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Its the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Comment

I didn't get any MA equipment.

Instead I got a Tapout shirt, an Elite MMA sweater, and a little toy UFC Championship Belt.

Once my girlfriend's family gets a second Wii-mote, I plan to put the belt on the line in a game of Wii Boxing. Funny enough, I still have a toy WCW Championship belt from over 10 years ago.

Comment

Anthracite I've been told.

It looks expensive but sure makes the hands dirty when fondling it.
          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Santa brought me and the area I live in a 40 mile an hour wind storm .

Which made me want to kick his ass . It isn't exactly equipment but it ended up being MA related in a round about way .
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Not this year, unfortunately. Last year I got sparring gloves, but I wasn't so lucky this time around.

Comment

I got a black Fuji gi. It's fricking awesome.
                Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

I got :

-money
                  -white Fushida Tournament gi that I intend to review in January
                  -blue Fushida Tournament gi that I intend to review in January
                  -6 Masterclass books (Uchimata, Tomoenage, Ashiwaza II, Armlocks, Osaekomi, Shime-Waza)

It was a pretty good Judo Christmas for me. : |

Comment

I had my friend build a beam in my garage in hopes that santa would bring me a 6' MT Heavy bag (Combatsports). Since I'm santa around here it came in early and is already up and running. I also got BJ Penn's closed guard book (from my brother). Not too shabby, it beats the Batman PJ pants I got last year.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                      I received a big black rock that looks like it could hurt someone.
                      Folks in Mecca will be seriously pissed.

Would love to hear though how those who gave it to you managed to sneak it out from the Kaaba...

OK, MA and Christmas-wise: since I got some euros on my account as I'm about to buy a flat now, I pre-paid my BJJ trainings for January and February. Also, I got myself Eddie Izzard's 6-DVD live collection, which includes a bit abour Martial arts, so... ;-)

CLICK & WATCH
                      :
                      I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                      " - by Vorpal

Comment

Kaco Raca 09 white special gi and two pairs of Jaco resurgence shorts, black and olive green. Why two? No idea guess my mom was just happy to see me this year.

Comment

Slick kurtka: red on one side, blue on the other. Bulgarian.

Santa proves himself once again!

Comment

New Animal Fightwear gi in white, Jeff Glover's Deep Half Guard DVD, Saulo Riberio's Jiu Jitsu University. I'm loving Saulo's book, the gi is ok they need to make ones for long torso, long arms, small neck/chest, short thick legs. I'm itching to start watching Glover's DVD after finishing Saulo's book.

Also my girlfriend got a Superman patch for my gi.
                            Last edited by DKJr; 12/25/2009 2:44pm, .

Comment

I got choked out, like a real man.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X