No announcement yet.

Who got MA equipment for X-mas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got an unfilled heavy bag, intending to fill it myself (shipping of an 80 lb bag would be more $$$ than the bag itself),

eddie bravo's rubber guard book, and a Barnes & noble card which i used to get his twister book.

I also got a book called Becoming Batman: The possibility of a superhero, which is quite interesting, and useful if one is training to be a vigilante.

Comment

I got the WC Compendium & my wife got a new bolo for escrima......

Comment

I got a new gi (generic double), then I got the shit thrown/barred/twisted/cranked by my bjj purple belt friend. Good Christmas.

Comment

Hayabusa MMA gloves and Combat Sport International shin guards. Ho ho ho Bullies!

Comment

Some of you guys are lucky as fuck. On Christmas Eve I made a statement that I hoped at least someone would know me well enough to have purchased at least something MA related. Put it this way, Santa doesn't know shit about me...
            GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
            Originally posted by Devil
            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X