No announcement yet.

Who got MA equipment for X-mas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got some new lacross gloves that beat the hell out of my old hockey gloves used for FMA sparring. Also, 1 badass balisong (butterfly knife), and Pavel's "Beyond Bodybuilding" been wanting this book for a long time. I got some other non MA stuff that was cool too=fireproof gunsafe & outback steakhouse giftcard!

Comment

I got two pairs of shin pads and a single Thai pad (not a single pair, but a single pad). Got some other stuff too, but not related to martial arts.

Comment

I didn't get any equipment per se. I got the book 'Mastering the Twister' by Eddie Bravo. I already had 'Mastering the Rubber Guard'.
        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

I did not get anything for Christmas.

I did, however, get my 24" target AR upper traded for a 7.5" pistol AR upper. So I am happy about that.

Comment

i got a bullshido t-shirt in my stocking this year. The one with the bull doing ground and pound on the heavy bag.

Comment

I got electronic hearing protection so I can hear instructors talking over the gunfire.

Comment

I got a lot of stuff for christmas, but not so much equipment because I pretty much have everything I need. I did, however, give my dude roomie a pair of 14oz sparring gloves so that we can do some boxing practice at home.
                I got a BJ penn t-shirt from my other roomie, because she dreams of a day where I do lightweight MMA, and a passable book of wrestling takedowns from a friend of mine, because I've complained about my terrible takedown skills, and how I've had more success doing wrestling takedowns I don't know than the judo throws I'm supposed to know. :P

Comment

I got a blue competition double weave judogi (HSU). And I got Kodokan Judo for my B-Day last month.

Comment

I got:
                    1)Judo gi
                    2)two new pairs of hand wraps
                    3)Shock Doctor groin guard
                    4)Karo Parysian's book Judo for MMA
                    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I got a Black weave and a half Judo gi, a new rash guard, fight shorts, and Judo Unleashed.
                      I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Comment

Originally posted by kikoolol View Post
                        I got :

-money
                        -white Fushida Tournament gi that I intend to review in January
                        -blue Fushida Tournament gi that I intend to review in January
                        -6 Masterclass books (Uchimata, Tomoenage, Ashiwaza II, Armlocks, Osaekomi, Shime-Waza)

It was a pretty good Judo Christmas for me. : |
                        Scratch that. I got two Prestige.v2, one blue, one white.

Comment

I got a used book on BJJ. Never been happier with any christmas gift, I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Solstice Queen View Post
                            I got a black Fuji gi. It's fricking awesome.

my husband also got a black Fugi gi, what are the chances? And I received new gi pants (black of course).

I have to say though, these items were bought after the fact via gifts cards and stocking money, so we received them for xmas in a round about way.

Comment

I got some new heavy bag gloves.
                              My old one's reek really fucking bad..
                              " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

An Hirosaki 710 judo gi.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X