Anthracite I've been told.

Comment

Originally posted by Barabbas View Post
      I got choked out, by a real man.
      So easy to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Vorpal View Post
        So easy to fix.
        I must admit, that statement is more adequate to actual situation.

Comment

i got a padded training sword.....i dont do any sword arts (kali though)....least they tried

Comment

I got some headgear I can use next time I start up boxing, or when I drop in to a kickboxing/karate sparring session.

Originally I was looking at a blue gi for competition or a Judo Masterclass book, but both were a bit on the expensive side.
            Last edited by Breakfast Fox; 12/25/2009 6:24pm, .

Comment

I got Best Judo, Passing the Guard, and Jiu-jitsu University.

I am delighted.

Comment

I got a 100 pound UFC bag.

Comment

Let's see; I got some new bed sheets, chocolate, an assortment of body sprays with shampoo (axe), a usb flash drive that holds 4gb, and $120 for whatever I choose to waste on, and a $50 gas card.

I also finally got my brother's car this past week, so I will be on the road soon after I get some insurance.

If you haven't guessed, the car is why I got so little this year, but it's worth it. That means I can finally haul my ass to some judo again.
                  Let your anger be like a monkey trapped inside a pinata; waiting inside, hoping that the children don't break through with the stick.

-Master Tang (Kung Pow! Enter the Fist)

A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
                  — Bill Cosby

The believer is happy, the doubter wise.
                  — Greek proverb

Originally posted by Nicko1
                  Martial Talk is not neutral, it's just neutered.

Comment

I got the X-Guard book and "Encyclopedia of Lego Locks" by Rigan Machado.
                    I'm very happy about that since it's the way my game has been trending so there's a lot of good stuff in both I can start working in.
                    sigpic

Comment

I also found some vinyl siding that Santa must have been bringing to my neighbors . And some shingles that match my roof perfectly !
                      “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
                      BILL HICKS,
                      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I will be getting a new black Gi and I will be buying a new Valhalla rash guard for myself and my wife.

I am looking to find a double weave part hemp part cotton Gi. Very hard to find. Especially considering I want black. Anyone know were to find one, let me know please.

Comment

I got the complete Sakura Taisen anime series :icon_cat:

so no, no martial art stuff this year :tinfoil:

Comment

Originally posted by Christmas Spirit View Post
                            I also found some vinyl siding that Santa must have been bringing to my neighbors . And some shingles that match my roof perfectly !
                            Dude you got grinched this year!
                            SEANBABY:
                            "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. It’s the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Comment

Originally posted by jkdbuck76 View Post
                              Dude you got grinched this year!
                              here is the real santa claus!!!

YouTube- Santa Christ

thank God for Doug Walker! :5bouncy:

Comment

My GF gave me "the Sabaki Method" for my birthday closely followed by xmas with a par of 10 ounce gloves, hand wraps, 4 thai shorts which don't suck and some shin pads. I think I'm in love.

(She brought them back from Thailand with her, nice and cheap).
                                Last edited by Sang; 12/26/2009 10:15pm, .
                                "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
                                Kenny Weldon

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X