Knife disarming.Systema seminar with Mikhail Ryabko in Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knife disarming.Systema seminar with Mikhail Ryabko in Moscow

YouTube- Knife disarming.Systema seminar with Mikhail Ryabko in Moscow school16.05.2009.

:eatbabies Just.... no comment....

Mikhail Ryabko doing something unrealistic?! No way. You don't say. I just find it hard to believe.

In all honesty though, does this man have some deep seeded fear of work or actual effort? Afraid he may lose that trademark gut of his?

Comment

What makes me more nuts it's that actually TOUCHES the blade! I mean even in a MCdojo they would teach you to stay away from it and he actually rolls it on his hand? o.o

Comment

If I was there, I'd be texting too.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon Eyes View Post
          Afraid he may lose that trademark gut of his?
          That's what protects him from the knife. Thick padded layer of cellulite has been proven an effective means of self defense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blob_(comics)
          Last edited by Sri Hanuman; 12/24/2009 9:43am, .
          =================
          Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
          I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
          Originally posted by Rock Ape
          Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Yeah I dont agree with a lot of systema methods of disarms. They sometimes look away too but that is just them showing the principle stay calm; that being said though being calm and looking away during a knife fight is probably a bad idea.

Comment

ryabko anti grappling

YouTube- Masters in Japan Seminar

Comment

Holy crap, that ankle lock was terrible. And those throws at the end - disgusting. "This stuff works, as long as your opponent's only instruction has been Submissions101!"

Comment

Now I may be damning myself to hell for even suggesting this - but Ryabko vs. Seagal NHB has the potential to be one of the most epic and entertaining fights of all time, ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                    Now I may be damning myself to hell for even suggesting this - but Ryabko vs. Seagal NHB has the potential to be one of the most epic and entertaining fights of all time, ever...
                    I just pitched a tent in my pants over this idea. Mazel Tov.
                    =================
                    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
                    I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                    Originally posted by Rock Ape
                    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Well Systema's track record with knives isn't all that great . They lost one of their own , actually one of the highest ranked instructors to a knife fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
                        I just pitched a tent in my pants over this idea. Mazel Tov.
                        It would probably be reminiscent of two angry water buffaloes colliding - but with wristlocks.

Pure win.

Comment

Well, once again, my points about these people and this silly system seem to be made yet again.....
                          "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Comment

So they essentially have come up with Chi Sao for Knives? Greaaaat. In its defense I have fighting in close quarters without weapons and its not that bad.

Comment

From the "Tripp's Tips" book of life...

Rule #3 "All that is not good is bad."
                              "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X