X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd Keuneke

Anyone ever heard of this guy?
    YouTube- ASK YOUR MMA SCHOOL THIS QUESTIONS AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY

I am a little concerned that the noise leaving my speakers was some sort of mind control.

Is Todd Keuneke the fellow in the video? The one displaying the drills against compliant opponents? Is he also responsible for those CAPS LOCK generalizations I so kindly had to read during that assault on my brain cells?
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid

Comment

Is Todd Keuneke the fellow in the video? The one displaying the drills against compliant opponents? Is he also responsible for those CAPS LOCK generalizations I so kindly had to read during that assault on my brain cells?
      He is indeed. If you check out his other videos you'll find an utterly laughable trailer for a 'movie' about his 'life'. I've also notice that Emil Martirossian has one of these. Is this a common practice for Bullshido practitioners or something?

Comment

Ah yes, Todd Keuneke, probably one of the biggest douche bags I've ever seen. The guy is a straight up fraud and a thief. Never paid Sean Sherk for his seminar he did or paid Tommy Carruthers for his seminar. Than he talked all kinds of shit about Tommy because he had more of a practical boxing approach to JKD and left out most trapping because it was useless. I think he even stole someones credit card to pay for Sean's plane ticket.

The guy even doctored up a seminar certificate for 4 hours into like 40, not unlike Larry Sanders. I dug around for a vid that came out a while ago, its pretty eye opening, how much of a fraud he is Todd Keuneke 's JKD Vs Tommy Carruthers - Video

Even the guy who taught him says hes a lazy shit, who rarely came to class.

Comment

Aye, I remember seeing that video before. Its what "introduced" me to him. I think the girl he is so mercilessly disemboweling in his compliancy drills is also his gf, the only other person I've seen in his videos is some randomer he claims is a fighter he is training. I ran a search and was surprised to find he hasn't already came up here. Have you had any experiences with him?

Comment

He's a Joke. Google him. There's not a board on the Internet that has anything good to say about him.

All you need to see is his so called Sifu's Myspace Blog and he's toasted..

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=465985305

Comment

YouTube- JOE ROGANS EDDIE BRAVOS 10TH PLANET DOESNT WORK IN REALITY BJJ VS JKD AND WING CHUN-1.MOV
              He's back.

Comment

Moral of the story:

- You can slam a 10 year-old from inside his guard. Be sure to pick a small 10 year-old.

- You can elbow the groin and bite the leg of someone doing a poor armbar. Be sure your opponent has a tasty leg. Have him coat his leg in butter and add some garlic. Mmmmmmmm... basted leg.

- You can prevent a 10 year-old from taking you to the ground, or in this case trying to headbutt you in the groin. Again, pick a small 10 year-old.

- You can counter someone when you know they will grab you 'by surprise' from behind. Be sure they just stand there ("Sir! Please don't move! Sir!")

- Be like bees and scare flys. WTF DOES THAT MEAN?!?!

- WTF IS WITH WING CHUN GUYS GETTING ATTACKED NEXT TO THEIR CARS???

In summary:

Comment

He still owes Sherk for the seminar he did and never got paid for.

Comment

I find it entertaining that the girl is shooting in from 10 feet away.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Skippy View Post

- WTF IS WITH WING CHUN GUYS GETTING ATTACKED NEXT TO THEIR CARS???

Comment

YouTube- jeet kune do, wing chun workout

And no ladies and gents, this guy is not trolling, hes serious.

YouTube- HIGHLIGHTS OF TODD KEUNEKE HEAD INSTRUCTOR AT PFS

YouTube- THE STREET SIFU MY TRUE LIFE STORY

This guy is insane, literally.

Comment

Unfortunately those videos have been removed, I would have liked to hear his words of wisdom.

http://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
                          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke View Post
                              Tell him to stop playing in the cage and come in for dinner.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X