Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acting based on ignorance, is pure stupidity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is the argument here?! Looked like a soldier/marine/seal versus pro fighter dick measuring contest for the first page and now its just people calling each other on shit repeatedly. Is it "Krav, shit or not shit?" or what cause I am seriously confused about who's butthurt about what.

Comment

Originally posted by AriesKai View Post
      Hey guys, I can prove what the military does by posting a bunch of words. I win.

Yes, you trolled your own thread. Good job.

What the hell is the argument here?! Looked like a soldier/marine/seal versus pro fighter dick measuring contest for the first page and now its just people calling each other on shit repeatedly. Is it "Krav, shit or not shit?" or what cause I am seriously confused about who's butthurt about what.
      Hunh? I don't see a Seal/marine/soldier anywhere on this thread. I see an unverified troll arguing with three confirmed law enforcement officers.

Then stupidity and hilarity ensued.

Comment

Now allow me to ask ALL of you this one...

If you were to pick up some sort of training for military operations/law enforcement operations where you could not use your weapon, but have physical restrictions such as body armor, k-pod/helmet/mich... what hand to hand tactics would you use?

Perhaps YOU can be the life-saver of our military tactics, since they are so useless?
        Judo, with an emphasis on ground work.

Comment

Is AriesKai going to furnish a DD-214 or not?

Posting my DD form 214 from Active Duty service in both the United States Marine Corps and the United States Army is the same thing as me posting my social security number, my date of birth, my name, ect. If you know anything about it, then you'd know that i'm NOT going to do that.
          Yeah, what kind of idiot would register on Bullshido with their real name?

Anyways, you don't have to show it to me, or anyone else who's anonymous (heh) and unaccountable. My understanding is that you get a copy of your DD-214 sent directly to Sam Browning, who is an actual, factual lawyer (with proof). You don't touch it so its authenticity is assured, and no untrusted party sees it at any point.

Comment

Why is it the biggest shit talkers are the first to say "but but but it is my Social security number?"

Yet we have a couple of dozen people who, have turned in their dd-214 to staff to shut everyone up?

Many of which did it with no drama or appeals to authority?

Comment

For any casual reader of this thread who never served in the military or law enforcement I offer the following: Yes, there are some people in the military who can kick your ass. There are people in law enforcement who can kick your ass too. Most of these people would be tough ass-kickers whether they were in the military/le or not. A great majority of them seek out training on their own time. The average person who goes into military/le and relies on the relatively small amount of h2h training they receive from "official" sources will not be a particularly formidible h2h opponent. Guns, tasers, batons, pepper spray, canines and team members are in place to close that gap.

Also; pay attention to the demeanor and attitude of the yo-yo brain posting above. That is exactly what most "I was in (insert spec op here) and am the real deal" fakers sound like. It's like someone issues them a Goddam script or something.

Comment

Alright Private Pyle. Come fight a BJJ Blue or above if you think you're such a hotshot.

A "sportfighter" would rape you. Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                  Why is it the biggest shit talkers are the first to say "but but but it is my Social security number?"

Yet we have a couple of dozen people who, have turned in their dd-214 to staff to shut everyone up?

Many of which did it with no drama or appeals to authority?
                  People who have told the truth will take a reasonable opportunity to prove it.

People who have lied will not.

As far as I am concerned, if Samuel Browning (or another mutually-acceptable agent) does not have an official copy of AriesKai's DD-214 in his possession by New Year's, everything AriesKai has said can safely be dismissed as a fabrication.

Comment

One word:

Prove it.
                    That's two words.

I'm obviously defending something that is right and is just.
                    No, you're talking shit about something you obviously know nothing about based on fictional experience.

Combat Armsmen in our military don't just train in weapons and squad tactics, moron. They train very extensively in hand to hand combat tactics, one's that you only WISH you could have.
                    No! Not teh sekret miltry tekneeks! Fuck off and tell it to Captain Chris.

Hell even the Marines train in hand to hand while being maced and tazed. I guarantee you haven't trained in such a way.
                    Mace causes an involuntary response induced by a chemical agent. Tazers cause an involuntary response induced by electric shock. Military and LE personell experience these during training to teach them what they feel like, NOT to develop "resistance".

You obviously have no sense of respect...
                    Pot, meet kettle.

and are the type that deserves the asskicking that is coming to him. You WILL get it eventually.
                    I am unable to determine whether he deserves an arsekicking. I am, however, damn sure it will never be provided by you.

You? Training in a Navy SEAL hand to hand combat certification?
                    You're definitely a liar. If not, how about proving it?
                    DA108 has proven who he is numerous times. The only thing that you have proven is that you are a coward, a liar and a moron.

The ONLY way you would be training with their certifications, is you were one. Don't even dare claim to be one, because if you were, you'd be more cocky about being a SEAL than a Ranger being a Ranger.
                    That alone, is very hard to do.
                    You're really quite dumb, aren't you?

On the off chance that you are not a delusional compulsive liar, I present the following for your consideration:

1) No one will believe that you are ex-mlitary unless you get a military tag. Until you do so, all arguments based on your military experience will be considered complete bullshit.

2) No one will believe that you are law enforcement unless you get a law enforcement tag. Until you do so, all arguments based on your law enforcement experience will be considered complete bullshit.

3) No one will believe your knife fight story without verification. Given the severity of the injuries you claim to have inflicted, combined with the relative triviality of the argument, I find it difficult to believe that you were not arrested. Well, actually, I believe you were not arrested because this incident occured within the safety of your own imagination. Avenging property damage with a knife fight is not "self-defence", it is a knife fight. A law enforcement professional would either know this, or have it explained by Internal Affairs as he was handing in his badge and gun.

4) You are preaching to the choir regarding PPCT. The general opinion here is that they decrease in effectiveness in inverse proportion to the amount of adrenaline and experience involved. In other words, the more you need them, the less likely it is they will work.

5) You are preaching to the choir regarding shitty McDojo training. This site was originally called "McDojo.com" for fuck's sake.

6) There are no "sekret marshell tekneeks" practiced by the military that are not avaliable to the public. Go and suck Captain Chris's cock.

In conclusion, fuck you. Take your necrophiliac lies and delusions somewhere like MartialTalk where people will respect your imaginary qualifications and experience.

Comment

I'm gonna make a thread about this, rather than posting it here.
                      Last edited by MERC11B; 12/19/2009 7:50pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuss View Post
                        People who have told the truth will take a reasonable opportunity to prove it.

People who have lied will not.

As far as I am concerned, if Samuel Browning (or another mutually-acceptable agent) does not have an official copy of AriesKai's DD-214 in his possession by New Year's, everything AriesKai has said can safely be dismissed as a fabrication.

Hey I actually KNOW this KID. His name is Jeremy Fulton, and I invited him to come join Bullshido. He was NEVER in the military, as he's copying my goddamn life and claiming it as his own. Someone PLEASE ban him from here or something.

As for his argument, it IS somewhat respectable, due to the fact that when "I" was in they DID teach us h2h tactics that would be effective for the battlefield and during situations where you need to get out fast.
                        An example is say you somehow get wandered off from your squad and you end up facing an attacker trying to capture you. For whatever reason you don't have your weapon, you need to be able to kill him or at least maim him so you can get back to your squad..

You know.. situations like that.

As for this douchebag, someone please get rid of him.

I'm verifying that he's an idiot, and a complete liar.

Thank you!

PS: By the way, by "copying my life" I meant that he's getting on here and telling parts of my life as if it were his own.
                        I was never a Drill Sergeant, or a Marine.. that was something that he must have created in his young 17 year old mind.
                        All I did in the military was go to Infantry boot camp (14 weeks), go to 10th Mountain, train, train, train, get ready for Iraq/Afghanistan, and then fuck up from there.
                        I didn't deploy because of minor misconduct at 19/20 yrs old and was discharged.
                        Yeah, yeah.. sounds bad.. but i'm going back in to fix things.
                        No patronization needed ppl.
                        Last edited by MERC11B; 12/19/2009 8:00pm, .

Comment

Well, why don't you look over your shoulder and tell him to stop?

Comment

Then you have all 7 levels of the MACP manual?

Prove it :glasses2:
                            That statement alone proves that you are full of shit! Also, you keep saying you will give your number so I can call you, or I can come to Dallas and you will whip my ass.

So where is some contact information so that I can take you up on this offer? I would like to extend the same offer to you. You are welcome to come to Pensacola and spar or roll.

Comment

Oh great, a tax funded warrior who isn't even a real tax funded warrior. Let me tell you something about the military, as an outside observer. Without those drones and bombers, and artillery, and other things product of an industrial society, that you to them kill ratio would still be disproportional, that is, the other way around.

Comment

You should come down to my department. We'd fuck you up, boy.
                                This said it all. You're a kid.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X