Knee on belly = teh d34dlyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knee on belly = teh d34dlyz

So this old guy in AZ gets attacked by a rabid bobcat and he kills it with a choke plus knee on belly...needles and hawt lava have nothing on a rabid beast!

http://video.foxnews.com/12627001/death-grip
    Originally posted by OnceLost
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Originally posted by It is Fake
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Originally posted by Zapruder View Post
    So this old guy in AZ gets attacked by a rabid bobcat and he kills it with a choke plus knee on belly...needles and hawt lava have nothing on a rabid beast!

http://video.foxnews.com/12627001/death-grip
    The Bobcat could of had friends. It should have gone for the groin imo.

Comment

title should be.. Santa kills cat before Christmas!
      "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MMAMickey View Post
        title should be.. Santa kills cat before Christmas!
        Oh damn that would have been some win, I am at work and working on about 20% attention.
        Originally posted by OnceLost
        Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
        Originally posted by It is Fake
        I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Comment

At first thought you were going to post that Che had a new favorite position to work his chokes from.

Comment

Good find! Santa with a judo grip!

Comment

This thread must be the explanation for why the most recent seminar I attended was so "Knee on Belly" intensive.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X