X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sley
    replied
    Originally posted by Monsieur View Post
    Here are som nice lil' tidbits from the wonderful world of youtube comments:

shamaladingdong12

Naota391 (Answers the questions: "have you sparred your sifu?" and "have you ever sparred anyone?")
    But its fun to troll them back and tell them that their arts of GAY.

Leave a comment:

• Monsieur
    replied
    Here are som nice lil' tidbits from the wonderful world of youtube comments:

shamaladingdong12
    kung fu is deathly effective...if your like..a fucking shaolin..most people today are to fucktarded, lazy, unathletic, or slow to fully utilize the martial art.
    Naota391 (Answers the questions: "have you sparred your sifu?" and "have you ever sparred anyone?")
    Nope, never sparred with him.

Yup, done that. I mean, I've done some stuff with friends, but I'm not a fan of the wrestling stuff either.

I think sparring is silly because ultimately, no, it's not going to be the real thing. I don't need to HIT you in the face to know that I can. Yeah, you can get some great experience from it, but it's hard to spar in WC because a lot of the moves are meant to end the fight. Striking the throat, the eyes, the groin, throwing elbows, etc.

Leave a comment:

• tideliar
    replied
    Originally posted by Franco View Post
    i havnt found a canadian master but when i do im there, until then books r my master
    RIIIIGHT..... :homo:

Leave a comment:

• Sri Hanuman
    replied
    Didn't Omega or Coach Josh have a thread on this exact conversation?

Leave a comment:

• Sley
    replied
    Originally posted by Franco View Post
    cori Williams wroteon May 15, 2009 at 5:16amyeah thats joke ufc peeps cant fight, poeple look at me crazy when i say that, ufc is not martial arts its pit fighting, wing tsun is a martial art discipline, respect, honour, i havnt found a canadian master but when i do im there, until then books r my master

MUST KILL!
    its like all our jokes are real...

Leave a comment:

• Franco
    replied
    cori Williams wroteon May 15, 2009 at 5:16amyeah thats joke ufc peeps cant fight, poeple look at me crazy when i say that, ufc is not martial arts its pit fighting, wing tsun is a martial art discipline, respect, honour, i havnt found a canadian master but when i do im there, until then books r my master

MUST KILL!

Leave a comment:

• Franco
    replied
    Originally posted by tideliar View Post
    Which is the same daft shite you see round here all the time!

You BJJ is teh ghey. If you shoot for a takedown I'll just punch you/knee to THE DEATH!!!11ELEVEnty!
    the endless comments of youtube where some idiot says "Where was the knee at 2:15?" Or whatever

I also read one of them "You know your a Tsuner when" Lists on facebook the other day and one of the points was "When your watching the UFC your thinking WHAT THE HELL these guys cant fight"

Then there was a massive argument by skinny guys calling them PIT FIGHTERS.

They make me so angry my blood preasure goes up, but maybe thats just there powerful Chi!

Leave a comment:

• tideliar
    replied
    Originally posted by permahudef View Post
    Yeah, when a fighter shoots for a takedown, they can't help but to yell "HIT 'EM!!! DAMNIT, WHY AREN'T YOU HITTING HIM!?!?!??"
    :icon_lol:

Awesome little movie.
    Which is the same daft shite you see round here all the time!

You BJJ is teh ghey. If you shoot for a takedown I'll just punch you/knee to THE DEATH!!!11ELEVEnty!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Machette
    replied
    Originally posted by Conde Koma View Post
    The shamar guy is so freakin' creepy. Especially when he said "You should join us."

Also, I totally mopped the mats to get out of gym fees when I trained in the Bay Area. Nothing wrong with a little hard work in exchange for fighting lessons.
    Me too.

Always kind of considered it a tradition. Take care of your dojo, and all that.

Of course, professor eventually did get seriously annoyed with me repeating "wax on, wax off" all the time... ;D

Leave a comment:

• Conde Koma
    replied
    Makes sense for starving students too: "Would I rather pay a hundred bucks a month to learn mma, or have money for food?"

Leave a comment:

• permahudef
    replied
    Originally posted by Conde Koma View Post
    Also, I totally mopped the mats to get out of gym fees when I trained in the Bay Area. Nothing wrong with a little hard work in exchange for fighting lessons.
    Totally makes sense from an instructor's position: "Would I rather mop my own floor, or teach someone MA and they mop my floor?"

Leave a comment:

• Conde Koma
    replied
    The shamar guy is so freakin' creepy. Especially when he said "You should join us."

Leave a comment:

• Larus marinus
    replied
    Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    That's how Ashida Kim and Bryce Dallas make a living.
    Yeah, but they probably charge rent. :ninja2:

Also, Brinnshido - the movie.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5823757
    Last edited by Larus marinus; 12/14/2009 3:45pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Sri Hanuman
    replied
    Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
    but I'll bet that some of the TMA higher-ups have had people saying to them "can I come live with you and do chores in exchange for teh budos?"...
    That's how Ashida Kim and Bryce Dallas make a living.

Leave a comment:

• AnTi Her0
    replied
    thats exactly the kind of dribble i hear in the Yahoo Answers Martial Arts section every day. Why I go there, I don't know.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X