most amazing mma conversation evar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franco View Post
    cori Williams wroteon May 15, 2009 at 5:16amyeah thats joke ufc peeps cant fight, poeple look at me crazy when i say that, ufc is not martial arts its pit fighting, wing tsun is a martial art discipline, respect, honour, i havnt found a canadian master but when i do im there, until then books r my master

MUST KILL!
    its like all our jokes are real...

Comment

Didn't Omega or Coach Josh have a thread on this exact conversation?
      =================
      Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
      I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
      Originally posted by Rock Ape
      Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
        i havnt found a canadian master but when i do im there, until then books r my master
        RIIIIGHT..... :homo:

Comment

Here are som nice lil' tidbits from the wonderful world of youtube comments:

shamaladingdong12
          kung fu is deathly effective...if your like..a fucking shaolin..most people today are to fucktarded, lazy, unathletic, or slow to fully utilize the martial art.
          Naota391 (Answers the questions: "have you sparred your sifu?" and "have you ever sparred anyone?")
          Nope, never sparred with him.

Yup, done that. I mean, I've done some stuff with friends, but I'm not a fan of the wrestling stuff either.

I think sparring is silly because ultimately, no, it's not going to be the real thing. I don't need to HIT you in the face to know that I can. Yeah, you can get some great experience from it, but it's hard to spar in WC because a lot of the moves are meant to end the fight. Striking the throat, the eyes, the groin, throwing elbows, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Monsieur View Post
            Here are som nice lil' tidbits from the wonderful world of youtube comments:

shamaladingdong12

Naota391 (Answers the questions: "have you sparred your sifu?" and "have you ever sparred anyone?")
            But its fun to troll them back and tell them that their arts of GAY.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X