No announcement yet.

most amazing mma conversation evar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for posting this. Fantastic.

Comment

I hope you guys are working on some movies right now. The possibilities are endless.

Comment

About once a week we get someone like that in the gym. They just saw a UFC fight at the local bar and apparently thought that they could do better. You know the type, they will scream at the TV about how the professional athletes are doing it wrong and that they could do it better from their bar stools.

Comment

Originally posted by Strifes View Post
          About once a week we get someone like that in the gym. They just saw a UFC fight at the local bar and apparently thought that they could do better. You know the type, they will scream at the TV about how the professional athletes are doing it wrong and that they could do it better from their bar stools.
          Yeah, when a fighter shoots for a takedown, they can't help but to yell "HIT 'EM!!! DAMNIT, WHY AREN'T YOU HITTING HIM!?!?!??"
          :icon_lol:

Awesome little movie.

Comment

I don't suppose that MMA gets this, as it's a different mindset - but I'll bet that some of the TMA higher-ups have had people saying to them "can I come live with you and do chores in exchange for teh budos?"...

Comment

thats exactly the kind of dribble i hear in the Yahoo Answers Martial Arts section every day. Why I go there, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                but I'll bet that some of the TMA higher-ups have had people saying to them "can I come live with you and do chores in exchange for teh budos?"...
                That's how Ashida Kim and Bryce Dallas make a living.
                =================
                Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
                I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                Originally posted by Rock Ape
                Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
                  That's how Ashida Kim and Bryce Dallas make a living.
                  Yeah, but they probably charge rent. :ninja2:

Also, Brinnshido - the movie.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5823757
                  Last edited by Larus marinus; 12/14/2009 3:45pm, .

Comment

The shamar guy is so freakin' creepy. Especially when he said "You should join us."

Also, I totally mopped the mats to get out of gym fees when I trained in the Bay Area. Nothing wrong with a little hard work in exchange for fighting lessons.
                    Fight Film Friday
                    Watching violence on film, violently.
                    Click here to donate!

Comment

Originally posted by Conde Koma View Post
                      Also, I totally mopped the mats to get out of gym fees when I trained in the Bay Area. Nothing wrong with a little hard work in exchange for fighting lessons.
                      Totally makes sense from an instructor's position: "Would I rather mop my own floor, or teach someone MA and they mop my floor?"

Comment

Makes sense for starving students too: "Would I rather pay a hundred bucks a month to learn mma, or have money for food?"
                        Fight Film Friday
                        Watching violence on film, violently.
                        Click here to donate!

Comment

Originally posted by Conde Koma View Post
                          The shamar guy is so freakin' creepy. Especially when he said "You should join us."

Me too.

Always kind of considered it a tradition. Take care of your dojo, and all that.

Of course, professor eventually did get seriously annoyed with me repeating "wax on, wax off" all the time... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by permahudef View Post
                            Yeah, when a fighter shoots for a takedown, they can't help but to yell "HIT 'EM!!! DAMNIT, WHY AREN'T YOU HITTING HIM!?!?!??"
                            :icon_lol:

Awesome little movie.
                            Which is the same daft shite you see round here all the time!

You BJJ is teh ghey. If you shoot for a takedown I'll just punch you/knee to THE DEATH!!!11ELEVEnty!

Comment

Originally posted by tideliar View Post
                              Which is the same daft shite you see round here all the time!

You BJJ is teh ghey. If you shoot for a takedown I'll just punch you/knee to THE DEATH!!!11ELEVEnty!
                              the endless comments of youtube where some idiot says "Where was the knee at 2:15?" Or whatever

I also read one of them "You know your a Tsuner when" Lists on facebook the other day and one of the points was "When your watching the UFC your thinking WHAT THE HELL these guys cant fight"

Then there was a massive argument by skinny guys calling them PIT FIGHTERS.

They make me so angry my blood preasure goes up, but maybe thats just there powerful Chi!

Comment

cori Williams wroteon May 15, 2009 at 5:16amyeah thats joke ufc peeps cant fight, poeple look at me crazy when i say that, ufc is not martial arts its pit fighting, wing tsun is a martial art discipline, respect, honour, i havnt found a canadian master but when i do im there, until then books r my master

MUST KILL!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X