Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leung Ting goes down!

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%...22-181461.html

Thats right the mighty all powerful one has been sent down for giving his pregnant girl friend a kicking...only got 2 fucking months though and is out on bail pending an appeal...tosser!

Funny how newspapers can never get their facts strait.He was never an apprentice of Bruce Lee.

Comment

Dayamn.. and there was me thinking the chun didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pope View Post
        http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%...22-181461.html

Thats right the mighty all powerful one has been sent down for giving his pregnant girl friend a kicking...only got 2 fucking months though and is out on bail pending an appeal...tosser!
        Good info

Comment

Not soo 'almighy' now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
            Not soo 'almighy' now.
            Keep trying! One day your people will get a real education and rise above your genetic disadvantage.

The word you're trying to spell is "almighty."

See, sometimes, words are spelled differently than the way you say them. By sometimes, I mean most of the time. When you learn how to read big boy books, you'll learn that a lot of the words sound like they're spelled. I know that in your household "almighy" is how it's said, but that "t" really makes a difference. People respect you more when you say words correctly. You should learn to do this what with how you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sircmas View Post
              Keep trying! One day your people will get a real education and rise above your genetic disadvantage.

See, sometimes, words are spelled differently than the way you say them. By sometimes, I mean most of the time. When you learn how to read big boy books, you'll learn that a lot of the words sound like they're spelled. I know that in your household "almighy" is how it's said, but that "t" really makes a difference. People respect you more when you say words correctly. You should learn to do this what with how you are.
              Laboured.

Comment

How ironic, little androgynous Sirc is claiming I'm genetically disadvantaged.
                You know you could make a great career for yourself out in Bangkok with that delicate little physique of yours.

Some of us actually have a limited time to post on here because we actually have jobs.
                Last edited by Kambei Shimada; 12/10/2009 7:52am, .

Comment

Sirc.. check out the south of your country. maybe you could put your educational talents to work there before you launch your overseas programme

Comment

Does L.T. and the people in his organization still call him "11th Degree - Master of Almightiness"?
                    What will he be at 12th degree? GOD?

Comment

Originally posted by DON'T SH*T ME ! View Post
                      Does L.T. and the people in his organization still call him "11th Degree - Master of Almightiness"?
                      No. He'll be called "Sugar Baby Love". And his name shall be sung throughout the world. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by DON'T SH*T ME ! View Post
                        Does L.T. and the people in his organization still call him "11th Degree - Master of Almighiness"?
                        fixed

Comment

You know you could make a great career for yourself out in Bangkok with that delicate little physique of yours.

Some of us actually have a limited time to post on here because we actually have jobs.
                          Didn't you hear? Sirc is the only person he knows that is technical enough to setup a live feed for his supposed Gong Sau with DTT

Comment

Sirc must have taken another beatin. When this happens he gets real full of hisself.

Comment

Good job he knows the chun/tsun other wise he could of really hurt her.

Wing Chun has a history of violence against women doesnt it? Didn't Ipman/chun go round punching hookers?

What a shitty Martial Larp!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X