No announcement yet.

Good combinations with HKD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody will ever agree on the similarities and differences of MT and boxing punches.. probably because half of us in the west were taught by a coach who used to be a boxer at some point.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MMAMickey View Post
      nobody will ever agree on the similarities and differences of MT and boxing punches.. probably because half of us in the west were taught by a coach who used to be a boxer at some point.
      this is true, also MT does vary a little, My Coach seems to like a little leg bend, others seem to differ, its kinda like BJJ details

Comment

I'm gonna double up here sorry but I forgot to say this and it is too late to edit.

Originally posted by MMAMickey View Post
        MT gets its punches from Boxing, its Muay Boran Kicks with Boxing punches and Gloves, a coach who used to be a boxer is actually a good way to get T3h R33l MT.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X