Clear All

• MGM
    replied
    Welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• SaintHamish
    replied
    Welcome to Bullshido Keod....

Have you tried any other dominant stiking arts aside from Kyokushin?

Leave a comment:

• KO'd N DOA
    replied
    Welcome to Bullshido Keod1966!

Hope you find what you are looking for, or someone from Chicago could come around and propose something in your area, but don't hold your breath either.

Sorry about the olympic bid fail dude. Hope your city recovers.

After you are around here a bit, you might be eligable for the military tag, depends on some factors I don't get. There is an entire section for that - The Armory: Weapons, Military, LEO, and Self Defense Forum - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

but as you are into Karate there is a traditional section as well... Traditional Martial Arts and Styles Forum - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

It is hard getting back in, I just returned to Judo after migrating away from it in the 90's. Totally worth it. Best of luck to you.

KO'd

Leave a comment:

• keod1966
    started a topic Hello from Chicago area

Hello from Chicago area

Hello all. I just relo'd to Chicago from FL. I've been involved with Martial Arts on and off for 20 years but consider myself a beginner. I've trained in Hapkido, Kyokushin-Jitsu under Shihan Gassner in St Louis and S.C.A.R.S system in the Navy. I've been training on my own for last two years and need to get back into a Dojo so I can hit something that hits back. I like the Kyokushin style the best and am looking for a Dojo but I am open to other styles too. I'm more interested in the quality of the instruction than the particluar style. Thanks

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X