Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Cameron aka Human stungun:Badass or Dumbass?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tom Cameron aka Human stungun:Badass or Dumbass?

    I've been watching videos on Youtube about Tom Cameron a man with a 7th degree black belt and with over 32 years in the martial arts.Says he Trains in secret art of Dim Mak aka Death touch. At first he impress me with he's knowledge of pressure points, but then he says he can knock people out without touching them.Then my mcdojo sense was tingling. This video showed that his jedi powers only worked on his students than when he tryed it on a news crew and a BJJ school nothing happen.I was like those fools, I defintely don't believe that you can knock someone out with touching them thats bullshit. but thats my opinion, whats yours?:laughing4
    Originally posted by Nicko1
    A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.

    #2
    For the uninitiated :

    YouTube- Tom Cameron (Human Stun Gun) on FOX News Chicago

    YouTube- Tom Cameron (Human Stun Gun) on Ripley's Believe it or Not

    Why are all dim mak masters fat?

    Comment


      #3
      Are you guys serious?

      Comment


        #4
        I hope nobody is serious about this, rather I hope everybody that did not know about the Human Stun Gun is laughing their ass off.

        Search function would also have been swell.

        Comment


          #5
          I doing this for a good laugh, this guy is full of bullshit
          Originally posted by Nicko1
          A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.

          Comment


            #6
            I'm talking about neither one of you using the search function. The first video is old. That video has UFC's Stephan Bonnar in it before TUF season 1 aired.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by kikoolol View Post
              Why are all dim mak masters fat?
              That is where they all store their excess chi. Chi-master Biology 101.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by CharlieWoopAss2 View Post
                I doing this for a good laugh, this guy is full of bullshit
                *Groan*

                Repost. Been there, done that. Also, the pressure point striking itself was complete and utter shit.

                Now, CWA2, I assure you, if a video relating to Chi in martial arts has been up on youtube for over month, that Bullshido has already viewed, discussed, at laughed at the video.

                That includes all videos relating to:
                The Human Stun Gun
                George Dillman
                The chi video where people jump around like 3 year olds at Toy R Us
                Anything debunked by James Rhandi
                "Fight Science"
                etc.
                etc.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Demon Eyes View Post
                  *Groan*

                  Repost. Been there, done that. Also, the pressure point striking itself was complete and utter shit.

                  Now, CWA2, I assure you, if a video relating to Chi in martial arts has been up on youtube for over month, that Bullshido has already viewed, discussed, at laughed at the video.

                  That includes all videos relating to:
                  The Human Stun Gun
                  George Dillman
                  The chi video where people jump around like 3 year olds at Toy R Us
                  Anything debunked by James Rhandi
                  "Fight Science"
                  etc.
                  etc.

                  Hey I'm new here, so I wasn't sure. But now I am:deadhorse
                  Originally posted by Nicko1
                  A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by CharlieWoopAss2 View Post
                    Hey I'm new here, so I wasn't sure. But now I am:deadhorse
                    You used this excuse up in your other thread.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      We had a guy like this once doing a demonstration during a competition. It worked perfect on his students however when he tried it on me, it didn't work at all. Apparently my warrior spirit overcame his chi attack. He didn't like me asking though why then all his student's warrior spirits were to weak to overcome his technique.

                      What I've bee wondering for a long time now is if the students are really faking it or if they actually believe in the technique that much that they force themselves subcounsciously to act out the effects.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I'm sure it's a combination of the two, probably more of the latter.
                        Fight Film Friday
                        Watching violence on film, violently.
                        Click here to donate!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          holy smack you have invented a time machine

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by CharlieWoopAss2 View Post
                            Hey I'm new here, so I wasn't sure. But now I am:deadhorse
                            That's why I'm helping. Check the date of when the video was posted. If it's been less than 2 months, you may have a chance. Afterwards, use the search function of this forum to see if the video had been posted.

                            Keywords for this one can be:
                            No Touch K.O.
                            Human Stun Gun
                            Tom (Whatever the hell his name is.)

                            The only videos about Chi that may have been up for more than 2 months, and haven't been discussed, are usually just geeks in front of their webcams explaining their idea of Chi. In which case, we usually don't care.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Tom Cameron aka Human stungun:Badass or Dumbass?



                              You have to ask?

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X