Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who has been in OVER 500 STREET FIGHTS and has lost NONE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janusdog View Post
    I'm from Chicago, so I curse like a motherfucker. No one seems to mind.

Well, except my mom. Who seems to think it's not ladylike. No idea why.
    I fucking love Chicago, always have to go to Uno's and record some Madcow while I'm there. Cubs or Sox?

Comment

Ha you're hardly the lone peach. JKDChick may have had that title a few years ago but we're practically a martial arts co-ed at this point.
      That is what makes her current "waaaah internet guys aren't trying to hook up with me they must be nerds" rants funny.

Osaka tell everyone who called you "stupid."

Nerdy geeks? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by catfishaggie View Post
        I fucking love Chicago, always have to go to Uno's and record some Madcow while I'm there. Cubs or Sox?
        Actually, neither...not a baseball or football fan. I know that makes me strange.

Comment

Everybody please go Osaka-peach-each-other-in-the-ass in Trollshido, really!

This thread is about cutting the rectum thing, if you've forgotten...

Don't make me go kali on your asses!

CLICK & WATCH
          :
          I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
          " - by Vorpal

Comment

Wow, I didn't check on this thread for a few days and look what happened! I think I'll summarize:

AHEM!

"Hai guiz!

knifes r bad nd u go 2 jail 4 dat! u dnt agree wiv me cuz u r all nerds and want 2 hav sex wiv me lol! i r intehligentz 2, cuz i took facebook quiz on da webz so dere!

n now i do smiley cuz i amz cookkie nd funz! :happy8:"

Shut the fuck up, Peach. You reek of poor social skills and acne.

"Women who have sex with their boyfriends even though they don't really want to are being raped!!!!!! For serious!"

Oh and Janusdog, I think I love you. Don't leave me ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BestatwhatIdo View Post

Oh and Janusdog, I think I love you. Don't leave me ever.
              Aw! Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. Too bitchy to fit in anywhere else.

Comment

Ha you're hardly the lone peach. JKDChick may have had that title a few years ago but we're practically a martial arts co-ed at this point.
                so I guess I'll have to pay my dues to earn due respect, oh it's like in the music business or fight business I guess :icon_chee

Comment

Originally posted by Osaka peach View Post
                  so I guess I'll have to pay my dues to earn due respect, oh it's like in the music business or fight business I guess :icon_chee
                  I still like you. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                    I still like you. XD
                    thank you! I like you too! :occasion1

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X