• Show
Clear All

• Ben Grimm
    replied
    Remind me not to cross you in a dark alley..... LMAO

Leave a comment:

• mrblackmagic
    replied
    Pseudo qi gong? Waving your arms around and making Bruce Lee noises is not qi gong. It is thousands of years of accumulated wisdom passed down through a proud people then shared with world by a compassionate few. As a practitioner of the wild goose and five animal frolic qi gong, pray I will never meet you in person because I will murder you in the face until you die.

Leave a comment:

• Demon Eyes
    replied
    Nope.
    Larpers who do the whole D&D thing: Just doing it for kicks. Will take it too seriously at points but generally realize that it doesn't translate into actual self defense.

Larpers such as the OP: Do train in the spiritual meditation form of martial arts but realize is just that (OP is demonstrating as such thus far). Will not attempt to state "I can kick so and so's ass" or "He/She sucks. Lol."

Larpers who train in the meditation thing and take it too seriously: Generally idiots. Will argue but will eventually give up and leave. Or give up at the last minute but over zealous friend decides to step in.

Larpers such as Ninjas and Chosen: The masters of annoyance. Believe they are deadly. Will argue to no end. Yet in the end do nothing to back up such claims.

The Lost and the Damned Larpers: Happeh. Should be locked up in an asylum or seriously contemplate suicide.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmai
    replied
    There are different levels of LARPing? I thought they were all just equally crazy.

Leave a comment:

• SaintHamish
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmai View Post
    "Hey guys, I LARP" so why is he here on Bullshido?

Because he Larps at a higher level than most.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmai
    replied
    Maybe... Shit, if I'd been knocked out in fights 8 times, I'd switch to some real training.

Though saying that, I do train for realz, and I've been knocked out in fights more times than I can count.

Leave a comment:

• Demon Eyes
    replied
    Maybe he wants to try training in and talking with the dark side. First lesson, Sweep the leg Johnny.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmai
    replied
    The OP obviously. He comes and presents himself as a LARPer, he didn't give an opinion on anything, he just pretty much said "Hey guys, I LARP" so why is he here on Bullshido? Surely he wants to hang out with other LARPers and discuss meditation and whatnot?

Leave a comment:

• Demon Eyes
    replied
    Who exactly are you guys talking about here?

Leave a comment:

• SaintHamish
    replied
    Because he is a sick pervert who fondles his jelly beans whilst clogging up bandwidth with his pointless and irrelavant ramblings.

IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Grimm
    replied
    Who the hell knows

Leave a comment:

• Jimmai
    replied
    Why the FUCK are you even here?

Leave a comment:

• Demon Eyes
    replied
    Adelord, welcome to bullshido. I see that you are an open minded individual that speaks about being able to look at other beliefs with a logical perspective. I would like to test that if you don't mind.
    YouTube- How an erection works according to Happeh Theory
    his youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/happeh

To give more insight into this individual:
    1. He believes that gay men and women are out to suck the chi energy out of him.
    2. He believes that Asian people (Doesn't matter what nationality) is the superior race in every way, shape, and form.
    3. He believes Asians have telepathic powers because they ALL know some form of martial arts.
    4. He's white.
    5. He believes every stereotype of every single culture and race is fact.
    6. He believes Masturbation will blind and cripple a person.
    7. The man decided to create his own theories to everything around him and looks at anything done by science to be idiotic and inconclusive.

What do you think of his ideas? How would you handle having a discussion with this person when he believes he is infallible and will answer every counter argument you may come up with by using one of his own theories?

Leave a comment:

• Mahendra99
    replied
    nor claws or awesome night vision BUILT IN TO OUR EYES!!! I usually break my legs if falling from a great height as well, unlike those stupid smart arse cats...

Esoteric and spiritual principles are great, but there is no relationship between that and hurting someone effectively. Remember, Jesus just turned the other cheek...then again he did go apeshit at some local sunday markets...crazy guy.

Leave a comment:

• Drake LaMancha
    replied
    adelord I appreciate your honesty in hope for finding like minded people. But to be quite honest look at martial arts planet or happy chi-ball or some other such shit. But for sure watching your cat hunt does not count for shit in ma. Muscle structure is different and unlike most cats humans do not have a vertical leap twice their height.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X