Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how tough is Steven Seagal, really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodlun
    replied
    Originally posted by donoraen View Post
    So minute 1-3 El Guapo wins and from 3-30 he takes a nap or something? Even if it was a death duel it would most likely not last more than 10-15 minutes...:sleepy1:
    I was hopping he would just keep stomping on the carcass.

Leave a comment:

• donoraen
    replied
    Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    I would actually pay money to watch a fight between El Guapo and Steven Seagal, good money at that at least $60 no under cards necessary even. But the match must go on for at least 30 mins no matter what happens.
    So minute 1-3 El Guapo wins and from 3-30 he takes a nap or something? Even if it was a death duel it would most likely not last more than 10-15 minutes...:sleepy1:

Leave a comment:

• goodlun
    replied
    Originally posted by chingythingy View Post
    No thread of Steven Seagal would be complete without El Guapo's opinion:

YouTube - Bas Rutten on Steven Seagal!
    I would actually pay money to watch a fight between El Guapo and Steven Seagal, good money at that at least $60 no under cards necessary even. But the match must go on for at least 30 mins no matter what happens.

Leave a comment:

• CharlieWoopAss2
    replied
    Originally posted by diducdat? View Post
    Okay,heres my story('s)./.......

In the late 80's when Seagull was making that stupid movie about how he was an Inuit and being oppressed by the oil companies,(nevermind the fact the real Inuits WANT ANWAR to be drilled), he was also attempting to orally copulate the Anchorage police department.

My uncle at the time was a sgt. and basically thought he was a smug, arrogant puke-sack.

At one point in time while jabbering about how great and what a badass he was, he actually challenged one of the officers. Said officer threw a right cross,knocking Seagull unconcious.

Another is that at one point he shared his space with a Judo club. A guy who visited there told me he had a cardboard cutout of himself reading," Steven Seagull wants you to pay your dues ontime!" or sumpin like that.

He is an A-1 douche-bag irl from what I gather from reliable sources.
    Cool story bro.

Leave a comment:

• diducdat?
    replied
    Okay,heres my story('s)./.......

In the late 80's when Seagull was making that stupid movie about how he was an Inuit and being oppressed by the oil companies,(nevermind the fact the real Inuits WANT ANWAR to be drilled), he was also attempting to orally copulate the Anchorage police department.

My uncle at the time was a sgt. and basically thought he was a smug, arrogant puke-sack.

At one point in time while jabbering about how great and what a badass he was, he actually challenged one of the officers. Said officer threw a right cross,knocking Seagull unconcious.

Another is that at one point he shared his space with a Judo club. A guy who visited there told me he had a cardboard cutout of himself reading," Steven Seagull wants you to pay your dues ontime!" or sumpin like that.

He is an A-1 douche-bag irl from what I gather from reliable sources.

Leave a comment:

• tantivy22
    replied
    And then some...

Leave a comment:

• twisted mind
    replied
    ^^^ and that about says it all.

Leave a comment:

• chingythingy
    replied
    No thread of Steven Seagal would be complete without El Guapo's opinion:

YouTube - Bas Rutten on Steven Seagal!

Leave a comment:

• MAGIC HATE BALL
    replied
    Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Version I heard was that he'd sucker-punched a very drunk JCVD after JCVD had said something disrespectful to him earlier...
    Not saying it's right what he did, but I understand Zito has a "image/rep" he's gonna keep no matter what the fall out is. I read somewhere how on the set of OZ he flat out told the producers he ain't no way, no how doing any gay prison scenes.

And so it was written and so shall it was...no man on man scenes for Chuck Z.

Leave a comment:

• Larus marinus
    replied
    Originally posted by MAGIC HATE BALL View Post
    I don't know the club, but the guy who lived the dream was ex-con, Hell's Angel and actor Chuck Zito.
    Version I heard was that he'd sucker-punched a very drunk JCVD after JCVD had said something disrespectful to him earlier...

Leave a comment:

• MAGIC HATE BALL
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacob Marley's Ghost View Post
    Since we are talking about movie tough guys..anyone else remeber reading about when VanDamme got his ass handed to him by a Hell's Angel at that bar SCORES! in NY City? It was a huge peeler bar in the 90's where all the celebs used to go.
    Anyways, apparently the story goes, Van Damme sees Biker guy and comments that he is fuck all,or whatever. Biker guy gets wind of it, confronts Jean Claude who removes his glasses and goes to stand up..biker smokes him and floors him with one shot, breaking his hand in the process.
    Got that one out of Maxim - so you knw its true.*sarcasm*
    I don't know the club, but the guy who lived the dream was ex-con, Hell's Angel and actor Chuck Zito.

Leave a comment:

• OZZ
    replied
    Since we are talking about movie tough guys..anyone else remeber reading about when VanDamme got his ass handed to him by a Hell's Angel at that bar SCORES! in NY City? It was a huge peeler bar in the 90's where all the celebs used to go.
    Anyways, apparently the story goes, Van Damme sees Biker guy and comments that he is fuck all,or whatever. Biker guy gets wind of it, confronts Jean Claude who removes his glasses and goes to stand up..biker smokes him and floors him with one shot, breaking his hand in the process.
    Got that one out of Maxim - so you knw its true.*sarcasm*

Leave a comment:

• CharlieWoopAss2
    replied
    Every toughguy needs a secretary on his staff.
    Yeahhh, I doubt that will work. Considering that anything type of contact involving Seagal and a woman is considered "Sexual Harassment."

Originally posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    My girlfriend has been trying to get me to watch that movie for a long time, but Maggie Gyllenhall (sp?) doesn't really do it for me. The crazy shit she does, makes my gf wet though.

Leave a comment:

• Larus marinus
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    My girlfriend has been trying to get me to watch that movie for a long time, but Maggie Gyllenhall (sp?) doesn't really do it for me. The crazy shit she does, makes my gf wet though.
    In that case, my apologies if I have placed unwanted and unneeded Seagal in your head.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFunk
    replied
    You'll have seen it, I reckon.
    YouTube - Bullshido: Wing Chun Sucks
    Awesome! Just Awesome!!

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X