Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how tough is Steven Seagal, really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zendokan View Post
    Even if he is one of the biggest D-bags walking around, I still like his films upto Under Siege 1. After that he just was a D-bag.

And Nico/Above the law got me into Hapkido. Steven Seagal fan and Taekwondoka, it had to happen.
    Renegade Justice and Into The Sun are fun films, FWIW. Not as good as the early stuff, but very watchable...

Comment

after what lebell did to him he didn't know his ass from his elbow

Comment

Originally posted by mortjersey View Post
        after what lebell did to him he didn't know his ass from his elbow
        I'm sure that Segal intentionally left that brown trail order to help him tell the difference.

Comment

Lebell choking him out and humiliating him, oh I'm sure he's dealt with the emotional trauma of that incidence.

See he appears to be dealing with it quite well.

Comment

Saw 'Machete' last thursday and Steven Seagal was perfect casted in that movie. He redeemed himself (a little).

Comment

Originally posted by Zendokan View Post
              Saw 'Machete' last thursday and Steven Seagal was perfect casted in that movie. He redeemed himself (a little).
              That's funny because it's been more than ten years since he started only making direct-to-DVD masterpieces.

Comment

"He's a twunt - but some of his movies are awesome", is pretty much how I view Seagal.

Comment

The one where he's on a boat isn't too awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivington View Post
                    The one where he's on a boat isn't too awful.
                    Something awful came of it, though.

After Under Siege, Seagal used his new-found 'star power' to demand that he got to direct his next movie...

Comment

Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                      Something awful came of it, though.

After Under Siege, Seagal used his new-found 'star power' to demand that he got to direct his next movie...
                      Uh, aren't you forgetting something?

Comment

What's the movie he's in where the Americans lose a stealth bomber in Afghanistan and Seagull has to go and get it back?

That is the worst film, I think, I've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
                          What's the movie he's in where the Americans lose a stealth bomber in Afghanistan and Seagull has to go and get it back?

That is the worst film, I think, I've ever seen
                          Is that the one where he shoots down an enemy chopper with a pistol?

Comment

Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                            Is that the one where he shoots down an enemy chopper with a pistol?
                            Maybe, it is that ridiculous. It has an Afghan girl, maybe CIA getting her waps out fairly early on.

Also I seem to recall there's some horrendous continuity errors like one minute Seagulls flying a passanger jet chasing the stealth bomber and the next minute he's flying an F-16. Its that bad.

Comment

Have you seen Belly Of The Beast? That one has some really goofy scenes...

YouTube - Worst Movie Scenes of All Time: Episode 41

Edit:
                              YouTube - Steven Seagal fight scene
                              Last edited by Larus marinus; 12/26/2010 5:31pm, .

Comment

My favorite movie with Big Steve-O is Executive Decision where he's the pilot who dies like 5 minutes into the movie.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X