X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebell
    replied
    Originally posted by cam4276 View Post
    Unfortunately there are no mats in the house so they have to train on the bed. Honest, it is all completely innocent
    yeah that sounds like my ex girlfriend allright.
    ' no it was like i got stuck on the bed, my knees were sticking to the sheets and my friend came over and took off all of his clothes and tried to push me off the bed so i would be released and..honey...why are you holding the baseball bat? i ...hey...no...NOOO...AAARGHHH'

oh god i laughed so much..good times.
    sometimes i miss her.

Leave a comment:

• Sri Hanuman
    replied
    An HBO sitcom.

Leave a comment:

• cam4276
    replied
    Originally posted by Lebell View Post
    hahaha were you really planning to train with her in your house?
    ahahahahahah!
    good lord thats a retarded idea mate!
    do it!!
    Unfortunately there are no mats in the house so they have to train on the bed. Honest, it is all completely innocent

Leave a comment:

• Sri Hanuman
    replied
    I smell a sitcom.

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    Originally posted by battlefields View Post

I might have to make sure my girl is home if we train, advice assimilated guys, especially the "perception" argument, ie, it is not what is going on but what is seen to be going on.
    hahaha were you really planning to train with her in your house?
    ahahahahahah!
    good lord thats a retarded idea mate!
    do it!!

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    kak di ma, bitches?

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    OK listen here, you take your banana peeling monkey hands off the keyboard, get your god damned digital camera, get a picture of her and upload it.

I mean, fuck me, ansel adam, if you need someone to host it, I'll host it.

Leave a comment:

• Asriel
    replied
    Originally posted by Yoj View Post
    He's got a point, I mean, what would make this really interesting, is if the sisters were twins, bisexual, with an open mind. Now THAT would make thread of the day, add some strap on's and it would make Lebells whole weak!
    Ah you must be referring to the Milton Twins

Leave a comment:

• permahudef
    replied
    Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Not just fixed, Dutch fixed.
    LMAO.
    I'd be doing pushups if it let me...

And Sirc is the voice of reason. We should stop ignoring him like Grandpa Simpson at the start of the stonecutter's episode.

Leave a comment:

• Mahendra99
    replied
    I have a little sister in law, but am married and have been for a while. Although she hasnt come to any BJJ classes, I have been her personal trainer here and there and theres never been any issues. Just depends on your relationship with both your fiance and sister in law mate.

Leave a comment:

• Yoj
    replied
    Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Future advice for that thread:

Move to Dubai where you can marry both.
    He's got a point, I mean, what would make this really interesting, is if the sisters were twins, bisexual, with an open mind. Now THAT would make thread of the day, add some strap on's and it would make Lebells whole weak!

Leave a comment:

• Sri Hanuman
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocking Stocking View Post
    Hahaha this is so going to end badly.

Looking forward to the 'I fucked my fiance's sister, what do I do?' thread in LLL.
    Future advice for that thread:

Move to Dubai where you can marry both.

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    Pictures of little sister, STAT

Leave a comment:

• Asriel
    replied
    Hahaha this is so going to end badly.

Looking forward to the 'I fucked my fiance's sister, what do I do?' thread in LLL.

Leave a comment:

• battlefields
    replied
    This thread has horniness, humour and horror. Glad I started it.

I must admit the ominous warnings are fucking ominous. Asking a dude if he has EVER had even a slight sexual thought about a woman as a preclusion to training with her? I'm fucking human, dammit, not a robot.

BUT she is like my fourth little sister and I see her that way. Food for fucking thought, though, thanks to some of the posts.

I might have to make sure my girl is home if we train, advice assimilated guys, especially the "perception" argument, ie, it is not what is going on but what is seen to be going on.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X