No announcement yet.

Weird situation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take the girlfriend/sisters' mother to the gym for some rolling. If you are not weirded out by that experience, then you are cleared for sailing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmer View Post
      Convince your fiance that INCEST is awesome.
      Not just fixed, Dutch fixed.
      =================
      Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
      I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
      Originally posted by Rock Ape
      Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

This thread has horniness, humour and horror. Glad I started it.

I must admit the ominous warnings are fucking ominous. Asking a dude if he has EVER had even a slight sexual thought about a woman as a preclusion to training with her? I'm fucking human, dammit, not a robot.

BUT she is like my fourth little sister and I see her that way. Food for fucking thought, though, thanks to some of the posts.

I might have to make sure my girl is home if we train, advice assimilated guys, especially the "perception" argument, ie, it is not what is going on but what is seen to be going on.
        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
        Originally posted by Devil
        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Hahaha this is so going to end badly.

Looking forward to the 'I fucked my fiance's sister, what do I do?' thread in LLL.
          " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

Pictures of little sister, STAT

Comment

Originally posted by Shocking Stocking View Post
              Hahaha this is so going to end badly.

Looking forward to the 'I fucked my fiance's sister, what do I do?' thread in LLL.
              Future advice for that thread:

Move to Dubai where you can marry both.
              =================
              Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
                Future advice for that thread:

Move to Dubai where you can marry both.
                He's got a point, I mean, what would make this really interesting, is if the sisters were twins, bisexual, with an open mind. Now THAT would make thread of the day, add some strap on's and it would make Lebells whole weak!

Comment

I have a little sister in law, but am married and have been for a while. Although she hasnt come to any BJJ classes, I have been her personal trainer here and there and theres never been any issues. Just depends on your relationship with both your fiance and sister in law mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
                    Not just fixed, Dutch fixed.
                    LMAO.
                    I'd be doing pushups if it let me...

And Sirc is the voice of reason. We should stop ignoring him like Grandpa Simpson at the start of the stonecutter's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoj View Post
                      He's got a point, I mean, what would make this really interesting, is if the sisters were twins, bisexual, with an open mind. Now THAT would make thread of the day, add some strap on's and it would make Lebells whole weak!
                      Ah you must be referring to the Milton Twins
                      " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

OK listen here, you take your banana peeling monkey hands off the keyboard, get your god damned digital camera, get a picture of her and upload it.

I mean, fuck me, ansel adam, if you need someone to host it, I'll host it.

Comment

kak di ma, bitches?

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post

I might have to make sure my girl is home if we train, advice assimilated guys, especially the "perception" argument, ie, it is not what is going on but what is seen to be going on.
                            hahaha were you really planning to train with her in your house?
                            ahahahahahah!
                            good lord thats a retarded idea mate!
                            do it!!

Comment

I smell a sitcom.
                              =================
                              Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                                hahaha were you really planning to train with her in your house?
                                ahahahahahah!
                                good lord thats a retarded idea mate!
                                do it!!
                                Unfortunately there are no mats in the house so they have to train on the bed. Honest, it is all completely innocent

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X