No announcement yet.

Weird situation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What this really comes down to is the maturity level of your fiance and the maturity level of her sister.
    I am assuming you are not going to be stupid and hit on her.You need to trust yourself.
    Ever felt any sexual tension with her?
    If so..not a good idea.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

OP, do you or have you ever wanted to fuck her?

Answer truthfully. If you can look at her and think "Yeah, if I never met her sister, I totally would" then STOP RIGHT NOW!
      " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

Battlefields, mate. The true danger here is not that you will "accidentaly" stick your cock into your prospective sister-in-law. It is that your fiancee will think you are doing so. You have already described her as somewhat insecure; believe me, she will leap to this conclusion like Superman over a building. You could well end up with the agony of the punishment without the pleasure of the crime. Get. Your. Fiancee. There.

Of course, I am assuming that you want to marry the girl. If you do not, then by all means continue to develop a private relationship with her sister that excludes her. While you're at it, start inviting that bisexual friend of yours around for drinks - lots of drinks. End this relationship with a bang rather than a whimper. Then do her sister. Then move interstate.

Comment

yeah i forgot to say so: in a lot of cases it's not about what is happening, it is about how it looks.

Comment

be really careful with the submissions and tell the others to be. One can quickly forget that if your used to practice with men. For the rest: Simply focus on the technique and have her focus on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
              yeah i forgot to say so: in a lot of cases it's not about what is happening, it is about how it looks.
              Quoted for truf.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkfg View Post
                be really careful with the submissions and tell the others to be. One can quickly forget that if your used to practice with men. For the rest: Simply focus on the technique and have her focus on that.

LOL!
                a german who's carefull with women!
                ive seen it all now!

Comment

Originally posted by Barabbas View Post
                  I came.
                  Prepoznao sam te po prvom postu stoko.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefron View Post
                    Prepoznao sam te po prvom postu stoko.
                    Nisam to ja... Propaganda, što većina kažu...

Comment

I roll with girls all the time, really good ones, and none of them are ugly.

From my experiences once we get on the mat I don't really think about them being girls...I think about choking them.

The biggest concern I've had rolling w/ girls is accidentally grabbing hair when I work collar chokes. It happens with hippies too but they deserved to get their hair pulled. :)

Comment

I can attest to the issues one can face with the accidental "Knee on Hair" position. Tight braids or cornrows probably handles that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkfg View Post
                          I'm sorry, but if you need to tone down you technique when you rolling with women you're either not doing it right, or you're not using a whole lot of technique in the first place.

Originally posted by kikoolol
                          What I do in respect to tachiwaza drills, because I'm a sucker...uhhh, gentleman, I just let them throw me over and over. I basically serve as throwing dummy. Gives me ukemi practice. If they insist that I must also give it a whirl then I emphasise debalancing and fitting and use as little strength as I possibly can without being sloppy.
                          I have a guy like you in my gym. "i dont need to practice it" or "you concentrate on getting it right", fuck you. You're better than me, already know how to do it? Fine, i dont care. I still need to be on the recieving end of the technique, and you should know that even when you know the technique, practice is always good.

On the ground, seriously it's not that weird. Usually "lololol I'm between her legs" won't be what you're focusing on in your mind. The girls I have worked with were always very quick to tap to pain though so be prepared to disengage quickly if she's that kind of chick. Whenever I do newaza randori with a girl, I just catch and release. Because I'm a sucker...uhh, nice guy.
                          Last edited by syberia; 12/02/2009 2:47pm, .
                          Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamar Santa View Post
                            I roll with girls all the time, really good ones, and none of them are ugly.

From my experiences once we get on the mat I don't really think about them being girls...I think about choking them.

The biggest concern I've had rolling w/ girls is accidentally grabbing hair when I work collar chokes. It happens with hippies too but they deserved to get their hair pulled. :)
                            Don't forget the same problem when using the dreaded can opener. I ran into that exact issue Monday when I used it in combination with an attempted standing guard pass and had to be careful not to take her ponytail with me. Hippies, on the other hand, get no such consideration from me.

Comment

Where's the fucking pictures?

Comment

Convince your fiance that polygamy is awesome.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X