Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where are the pics?

Comment

You must make sure there is no sexual tension at all between you and your fiance's sister during rolling. The answer is simple: have sex with her as soon as possible. Your fiance will thank you for it in the long run.

Comment

Just fuck her and get it out of your system.

And/Or break up with your fiance. Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by ggddcc View Post
          I train with my twin sister. We're both surrounded by a bunch of dudes no-gi we ALL make out with each other.
          :tongue9:

Comment

Originally posted by cam4276 View Post
            This.

You really don't want to start realizing that you have more in common with your sister in law than your fiance. Especially if she is fun and hot.

:love7: :qright5:

You ------- Your fiance
            ^^^

THIS.

it's how things start out, you sorta train together thus you get a special band, whether you mean for it or not and your fiancee is left out.
            Soon you're having private jokes relating to the training and stuff (thats normal) and then in time you start to train together in private time for an upcoming tournement or belt test or whatever, after some rolls she stratches out and you start noticing how flerxible she is, then she says: well thats enough for me, im going to take a hot shower, i got this knot in my neck..'
            next thing you know you are massaging the knot in her neck while she is sucking you off like you're cock's made of sugary candy.

its not bout bjj, its bout avoiding certain situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
              Originally Posted by ggddcc
              I train with my twin sister. We're both surrounded by a bunch of dudes no-gi we ALL make out with each other.
              :tongue9:

I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                ^^^

THIS.

it's how things start out, you sorta train together thus you get a special band, whether you mean for it or not and your fiancee is left out.
                Soon you're having private jokes relating to the training and stuff (thats normal) and then in time you start to train together in private time for an upcoming tournement or belt test or whatever, after some rolls she stratches out and you start noticing how flerxible she is, then she says: well thats enough for me, im going to take a hot shower, i got this knot in my neck..'
                next thing you know you are massaging the knot in her neck while she is sucking you off like you're cock's made of sugary candy.

its not bout bjj, its bout avoiding certain situations.
                I came.

Comment

okay....which fagcountry allowed serbia to have internet acces???

Comment

Not only internet access, but we have wireless telephones, oil cars, and that toilet things too.

Comment

Originally posted by Barabbas View Post
                      Not only internet access, but we have wireless telephones, oil cars, and that toilet things too.
                      hotdiggity!!!
                      they dont tell me anything anymore these days!!!
                      you're not a gipsy are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                        hotdiggity!!!
                        they dont tell me anything anymore these days!!!
                        you're not a gipsy are you?
                        Nope... Sorry, by law they are not allowed to leave jew ghettos...

Comment

zomg where do i apply for a passport???

Comment

To my believe it is not hard for one to get serbian passport. All you have to do is to declare yourself not particular individual, and not croat, and afterwards you will need to drink up 1 dl of rakija in front of three man comission.

*particular individual*... I hate wordfilters...

Comment

sweet, how about violent behaviour towards minorities?
                              not out of racism ofcourse, just for fun. ;-)

the last time i was in your region people objected to me wanting to hit a gipsy with a stick in mount igman park.

Comment

Well, after the muslims forced out nearly all of Serbs of Sarajevo, they tend to do all kind of kinky shit.

Not to troll the thread any more, you are more than welcome to come here, though. I will greet you with our best sarma and rakija.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X