Rampage Jackson: Death Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rampage Jackson: Death Warrior

Gee, it sure would be awful if you quit your job and pissed a lot of people off to start a new career and then it turns out you suck.

YouTube- Death Warrior (Rampage Jackson Fight Scene)

You have to kill me for mah Boi!

And the atrocious actor was killed at the end of the scene. I love a happy ending.

Comment

Whoever produced that crap needs to be shot in the head.

Comment

did rampage actually bust out the aikido? (0:33)
        "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
          And the atrocious actor was killed at the end of the scene. I love a happy ending.
          Wait, there was ACTING in that scene??

Comment

You would think that even if his acting was shitty, his fighting would still be good. But, no. Fighting looked shitty too! Then again, Forest beat him with those same leg kicks.

Shitty aikido throw was the worst!!!!
            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

tomoenage 4TW
              Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Comment

I for one will not jump on the "Rampage sucks now" bandwagon.

Of course he does suck now but i wont jump on it.

Comment

Now we know the real reason why Rampage dropped out of the UFC. They had his boy. And they were going to kill him. Rampage had to get killed. For his boy.

R.I.P. Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson 1978 - 2009.

You were brave and you fought a good fight to save your boy. But the death warrior you were facing was obviously too much for you to handle.
                  After all, you were just a sport fighter, and wasn't trained to counter deadly strikes, such as the jumping split kick, and the punch-to-the-balls-while-dropped-down-in-split.

I hope we can all remember Quinton for his courage, and how he fought back till the very end. Or at least until the point where he gave up completely and begged to be killled. For his boy.

Let his death serve as a horrible reminder for all of us that sport fighting does not work in a deadly street fight to the death.
                  Last edited by Monsieur; 11/28/2009 9:59am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
                    LOL, I actually stopped watching it before one of them was killed and had to go back and finish it just to see which atrocious actor you were referring to.
                    安氏八极拳学生

Comment

Holy shit that was bad.

Comment

is that a spoof? seriously
                        King without a crown

Comment

man the UFC has really gone down hill lol

Comment

Arriving Summer 2011...

Death Warrior: Episode II:
                            The Deathening

Comment

I hope he has some acting lessons in time for the A-TEAM!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X