Hi There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi There

I found this site through the UG, reading the captivating Attica MMA thread. I live in Northern Ontario. I have been a fan of MMA ever since renting the first UFC from my local video store. I have followed UFC and Pride pretty much since their inception and have my two boys training at a local MMA Academy where they study Gracie Jiu Jitsu, a satellite school of Team Renzo Gracie overseen by Black Belt Pat Cooligan.

This site looks awesome.

Hi NorOntMMADad,

Welcome to BS...Glad you found the place.

Us Canadians take a lot of pounding here because we as such a small country but rock at MMA.

Its not the mean streets, but the raw wild that inspires us. Dealing with Hobos, or with Bears and Moose, or the summer festivals.*

Glad to have you aboard.

KO'd

(* I said summer festivals because the last time I was in Porcupine (next door to Timmins) some drunk guy at a table was calling me out because of my hat - it was 11 am! I told him that I loved this place!)

Comment

Originally posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
      Hi NorOntMMADad,

Welcome to BS...Glad you found the place.

Us Canadians take a lot of pounding here because we as such a small country but rock at MMA.

Its not the mean streets, but the raw wild that inspires us. Dealing with Hobos, or with Bears and Moose, or the summer festivals.*

Glad to have you aboard.

KO'd

(* I said summer festivals because the last time I was in Porcupine (next door to Timmins) some drunk guy at a table was calling me out because of my hat - it was 11 am! I told him that I loved this place!)
      My mom's in South Porcupine! I'm in Northern Ontario...but not THAT far North. Think Big Nickel.

Comment

Got it. Been there...petted a porcupine.

You like Moonscapes. He he.

Once again... welcome to BS.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X