Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As anybody ever used a tiger claw in MMA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osaka peach View Post
    Sure will do!:new_let_i
    Use your JKD wing chuninspired kick though becasue if you use any other style kind of kcik he will inevitably jam it with chi gerk.

Comment

doesnt omega teach leopard claw techniqes? i dont see how they would be much different.

and a few months ago, a 90 lbs. 14 year old used phoenix eye to pass my side mount.

Comment

Originally posted by wingchunx2z View Post
        Use your JKD wing chuninspired kick though becasue if you use any other style kind of kcik he will inevitably jam it with chi gerk.
        I mostly use muay thai kicks (apart from the JKD burst side kick) :hello2:

Comment

sorry about the heartbreak peach, but he does sound like a tard

your better off, just go distract yourself and you'll move on.

i have a diff problem, going to boot camp and be missing my lil girls while away, but i did have a college friend that signed up to get over an ex...he figured it was a way to make himself focus on other things....lil extreme though but it helped him.

Comment

Did he show you how to breath through your nipples? If you look closely at the kung fu catfight video, the asian girl is quite adept at it :)

And in North American Kung Fu, the Beaver is more powerful than the Turtle....

Comment

Just wondering, since my ex-boyfriend believed the tiger claw was the end-all answer to any grappling or submission.
              I'd claw your tiger any day of the week you French-Canadian... oh wait...

(heartbreak, please heal up fast!) :icon_cry:
              Nothing cures heartbreak faster than a dose of KATA DANTE!!!!!:

YouTube- My Version of the Count Dante Kata.

YouTube- Kata Dante: The Lost Kata of the Bule Samurai

If you're ever in the states, I am the best catch when it comes to white 19 year old boys who haven't finished high school due to events out of their control, who does not yet own a car, but is in the process of buying one from his brother so he can make it to judo classes, and so he can get off his overweight (but only slightly, not super overweight) ass, so he can be less of a waste of space.

C'mon. You know I'm prime bait for all the ladies.

Comment

I mostly use muay thai kicks (apart from the JKD burst side kick) :hello2:
                Then you msut use the falcon teep! if you use a round style kick either ot his legs body or head he will jam you with chi gerk or jum sao then proceed to mow you down with chian punches.

Falcon Teep however, is chun kryptonite! UNless he knows advanced leg redirection but if he's that level in wing chun regardless of your style the fight's already over.

Comment

Then you msut use the falcon teep! if you use a round style kick either ot his legs body or head he will jam you with chi gerk or jum sao then proceed to mow you down with chian punches.

Falcon Teep however, is chun kryptonite! UNless he knows advanced leg redirection but if he's that level in wing chun regardless of your style the fight's already over.

Dude, seriously, she's not that into you...

Comment

Originally posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
                    lol what are you talkin about? I don't recall joining in on the asking for nude pics and shit goin on between the other members.
                    I'm just reppin a positive voice for chun in a sea of haters as I always seem to do. Well, I did ask for the lina pic but only if she was chain punching! so it's still chun nutriding!

Comment

True that. The poor thing has already rid herself of one retarded Chunner, the last thing she probably wants is to be cursed with another.

I'm not into Kung Fu, so the best I can do for a question is "Has anybody ever used a jab in MMA?"

Just doesn't have the same ring to it. :cry:

Comment

lol what are you talkin about? I don't recall joining in on the asking for nude pics and shit goin on between the other members.
                        I'm just reppin a positive voice for chun in a sea of haters as I always seem to do. Well, I did ask for the lina pic but only if she was chain punching! so it's still chun nutriding!

Goddammit! She's not that into you!

Fooming in the bedroom doesn't appeal to me, either. Don't blame her.

Comment

Please, oh please, tell me that WingChunX2Z is actually Osaka Peache's ex. That would make this situation gold.

Yes, I am well aware one lives in Quebec, while the other lives in Florida, but damn it, one of them could've recently moved.

Comment

Goddammit! She's not that into you!

Fooming in the bedroom doesn't appeal to me, either. Don't blame her.
                            I imagine Chun sex would be much like Chun fighting; it very rarely happens, and when it does it's pathetic, sad, and there's very little aliveness in the other person.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon Eyes View Post
                              Please, oh please, tell me that WingChunX2Z is actually Osaka Peache's ex. That would make this situation gold.

Yes, I am well aware one lives in Quebec, while the other lives in Florida, but damn it, one of them could've recently moved.

wingchunx2z Foomed himself from Quebec to Florida. I guess it's useful for something.

Or maybe he exiled from Canada for being, dare I say it, "la Foomer". Even that kind of retardation is not allowed in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
                                I imagine Chun sex would be much like Chun fighting; it very rarely happens, and when it does it's pathetic, sad, and there's very little aliveness in the other person.

And of course, there would be a lot of "sticky hands" as a result of not getting any.

I'm not done yet...

And of course as a result of no "alive" training", it ends up looking like bad kickboxing.

I'm not done yet...

And so the Chunner man says to his spouse during sex, "No! Stop saying my name! You must say FOOM FOOM FOOM if you want me to keep up the chain-tapping."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X