Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As anybody ever used a tiger claw in MMA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osaka peach View Post
    Well, I was about to marry a wing chun guy... guess quite anything else will be better! :blob5:
    Yeah, but I gots the real chun baby!

I can't show you though, it's too d34d1y!:qgaraduat

Comment

Before I offer my proposal, I would at least like a picture of my bride, oh snap!

Picture..... bride.

Do you see what I did there?

Comment

Originally posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
        Before I offer my proposal, I would at least like a picture of my bride, oh snap!

Picture..... bride.

Do you see what I did there?
        I'm not really cute :laughing3

Comment

I'm not really cute :laughing3
          Hey now, I'll be the judge of that... :icon_wink

Comment

Well, I was about to marry a wing chun guy... guess quite anything else will be better! :blob5:
            For the love of god, not the WC guy!!!
            I'll introduce you to a nice BJJ boy. He's had many years of cross training, oy!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
              Hey now, I'll be the judge of that... :icon_wink
              why can't we post our pic on our profile?:5bowtie:

Comment

Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
                For the love of god, not the WC guy!!!
                I'll introduce you to a nice BJJ boy. He's had many years of cross training, oy!
                Last guy who was hitting on me was that master's degree guy at the university pub who, despite his diplomas and credentials, still insisted on putting his creepy hand in my shirt after a mere hour of chit-chatting :boxing:

Comment

Last guy who was hitting on me was that master's degree guy at the university pub who, despite his diplomas and credentials, still insisted on putting his creepy hand in my shirt after a mere hour of chit-chatting :boxing:
                  See, now it's guys like that who give the rest of us a bad name.

I at least wait for the ruffies to kick in before I make a move...

...J/K! Please don't kill me....:XXjester:

Comment

See, now it's guys like that who give the rest of us a bad name.

I at least wait for the ruffies to kick in before I make a move...

...J/K! Please don't kill me....:XXjester:
                    Quagmire? Is that you buddy? You still have those Vietnamese girls tagged and chained in your basement?

Comment

Typical Wing Chun technique. Involves the chain-boob-grab-sao.

This is exactly why you want to stick to BJJ/Muay Thai.

Comment

Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
                        Quagmire? Is that you buddy? You still have those Vietnamese girls tagged and chained in your basement?
                        Nah, I figured out a better way to keep them. You know, without the harmful regimen of hormones and antibiotics that we used to use down here on "the farm".

All my sex slaves are "free range, USDA organic" these days...

Comment

Nah, I figured out a better way to keep them. You know, without the harmful regimen of hormones and antibiotics that we used to use down here on "the farm".

All my sex slaves are "free range, USDA organic" these days...
                          YouTube- President Quagmire

YouTube- Family Guy Season 6: Quagmire Edit
                          Last edited by Sri Hanuman; 11/25/2009 6:10pm, .

Comment

A ninja would have grabbed boob without anyone noticing...even Osaka...

Comment

Well, at least it wasn't ground and pound.

Comment

Originally posted by permahudef View Post
                                A ninja would have grabbed boob without anyone noticing...even Osaka...
                                Wrong. A ninja would sit in his mother's basement, dreaming of boob grabbing while reading Furry Naruto fanfiction hentai. However, he can't muster enough courage to go out in public, let alone start conversations with the opposite sex.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X