Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As anybody ever used a tiger claw in MMA?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Osaka peach View Post
    Well, I was about to marry a wing chun guy... guess quite anything else will be better! :blob5:
    Yeah, but I gots the real chun baby!

    I can't show you though, it's too d34d1y!:qgaraduat

    Comment


      Before I offer my proposal, I would at least like a picture of my bride, oh snap!


      Picture..... bride.


      Do you see what I did there?

      Comment


        Originally posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
        Before I offer my proposal, I would at least like a picture of my bride, oh snap!


        Picture..... bride.


        Do you see what I did there?
        I'm not really cute :laughing3

        Comment


          Originally posted by Osaka peach View Post
          I'm not really cute :laughing3
          Hey now, I'll be the judge of that... :icon_wink

          Comment


            Originally posted by Osaka peach View Post
            Well, I was about to marry a wing chun guy... guess quite anything else will be better! :blob5:
            For the love of god, not the WC guy!!!
            I'll introduce you to a nice BJJ boy. He's had many years of cross training, oy!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
              Hey now, I'll be the judge of that... :icon_wink
              why can't we post our pic on our profile?:5bowtie:

              Comment


                Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
                For the love of god, not the WC guy!!!
                I'll introduce you to a nice BJJ boy. He's had many years of cross training, oy!
                Last guy who was hitting on me was that master's degree guy at the university pub who, despite his diplomas and credentials, still insisted on putting his creepy hand in my shirt after a mere hour of chit-chatting :boxing:

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Osaka peach View Post
                  Last guy who was hitting on me was that master's degree guy at the university pub who, despite his diplomas and credentials, still insisted on putting his creepy hand in my shirt after a mere hour of chit-chatting :boxing:
                  See, now it's guys like that who give the rest of us a bad name.

                  I at least wait for the ruffies to kick in before I make a move...

                  ...J/K! Please don't kill me....:XXjester:

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                    See, now it's guys like that who give the rest of us a bad name.

                    I at least wait for the ruffies to kick in before I make a move...

                    ...J/K! Please don't kill me....:XXjester:
                    Quagmire? Is that you buddy? You still have those Vietnamese girls tagged and chained in your basement?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Osaka peach View Post
                      Last guy who was hitting on me was that master's degree guy at the university pub who, despite his diplomas and credentials, still insisted on putting his creepy hand in my shirt after a mere hour of chit-chatting :boxing:
                      Typical Wing Chun technique. Involves the chain-boob-grab-sao.

                      This is exactly why you want to stick to BJJ/Muay Thai.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
                        Quagmire? Is that you buddy? You still have those Vietnamese girls tagged and chained in your basement?
                        Nah, I figured out a better way to keep them. You know, without the harmful regimen of hormones and antibiotics that we used to use down here on "the farm".

                        All my sex slaves are "free range, USDA organic" these days...

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                          Nah, I figured out a better way to keep them. You know, without the harmful regimen of hormones and antibiotics that we used to use down here on "the farm".

                          All my sex slaves are "free range, USDA organic" these days...
                          YouTube- President Quagmire

                          YouTube- Family Guy Season 6: Quagmire Edit
                          Last edited by Sri Hanuman; 11/25/2009 6:10pm, .

                          Comment


                            A ninja would have grabbed boob without anyone noticing...even Osaka...

                            Comment


                              Well, at least it wasn't ground and pound.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by permahudef View Post
                                A ninja would have grabbed boob without anyone noticing...even Osaka...
                                Wrong. A ninja would sit in his mother's basement, dreaming of boob grabbing while reading Furry Naruto fanfiction hentai. However, he can't muster enough courage to go out in public, let alone start conversations with the opposite sex.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X