Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marine faker busted!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Lebell View Post
    signal corps is for fagg0ts who are affraid to get shot!!!

    waaaaargh!!!

    It's also what SF and Intel will tell you they're in...

    Signal Corps by themselves are an awesome group, and trust me...what they did was crucial to our success ANYWHERE.
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

    Christmas Tag Wishlist:


    Comment


      #47
      Nice!

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
        It's also what SF and Intel will tell you they're in...

        Signal Corps by themselves are an awesome group, and trust me...what they did was crucial to our success ANYWHERE.
        Hoy you opsec! Next thing you know is you will be telling our enemies snipers are all shortarses.

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by adouglasmhor View Post
          Hoy you opsec! Next thing you know is you will be telling our enemies snipers are all shortarses.
          LoL....
          :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

          Christmas Tag Wishlist:


          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
            It's also what SF and Intel will tell you they're in...
            really?
            why i didnt know that!
            it's not like i grew up near a militarybase or something...
            :-p


            Originally posted by Alpha
            Signal Corps by themselves are an awesome group, and trust me...what they did was crucial to our success ANYWHERE.
            i somehow cant get this image outta my head of these bunch of girly men making balletlike routines waving pink flags around while singing ' signalcorps,its where all the action is' to that song from the musical cats.

            no, im not on drugs.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by Lebell View Post
              hang on, what now if a SAS dude wants to keep a low profile about being a SAS dude so he starts telling everyone he's a SASdude?
              So they won't believe him?

              Wouldnt that be confusing?
              Originally posted by Jiujitsu77
              You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
              Originally posted by Humanzee
              ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
              Originally posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
              It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
              The real deadly:

              Comment


                #52
                i know those sog bastards.
                they're usually useless assholes, glad to see some of them make themselves usefull.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                  really?
                  why i didnt know that!
                  it's not like i grew up near a militarybase or something...
                  :-p
                  I didn't realize the Dutch had a military...fancy that.


                  Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                  i somehow cant get this image outta my head of these bunch of girly men making balletlike routines waving pink flags around while singing ' signalcorps,its where all the action is' to that song from the musical cats.

                  no, im not on drugs.
                  ...apparently the Dutch military consists of a transgendered, high school color guard?
                  :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

                  Christmas Tag Wishlist:


                  Comment


                    #54
                    Signal corps = computer geeks in cammo right?

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
                      I didn't realize the Dutch had a military...fancy that.
                      Yeah we sorta have an army, they're all over the place following the amerikunz on their crusade for freedom.




                      ...apparently the Dutch military consists of a transgendered, high school color guard?[/quote]

                      you forgot disabled.
                      you should see our 'cavalery'...

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by Kuma View Post
                        Maybe the surplus stores should stop selling the replicas/medals, then.

                        I mean, other than a fairly douchey Halloween costume, what would those be for?
                        Well gents,
                        It is against federal law to have or offer for sale a Medal of Honor that was not awarded to a relative.

                        I believe that the medals under the level of the MOH deserve the same protection, such as Navy Crosses, Sivler and Bronze Stars, and the Purple Heart. Scumbags use these awards to gain or curry favor, and if they do, should be charged with a crime.

                        I served 10 years, and very proud of my awards, having earned every one of them. None of them were on the level of the aforementioned medals.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by chalkieusa View Post
                          Well gents,
                          It is against federal law to have or offer for sale a Medal of Honor that was not awarded to a relative.

                          I believe that the medals under the level of the MOH deserve the same protection, such as Navy Crosses, Sivler and Bronze Stars, and the Purple Heart. Scumbags use these awards to gain or curry favor, and if they do, should be charged with a crime.

                          I served 10 years, and very proud of my awards, having earned every one of them. None of them were on the level of the aforementioned medals.
                          This is from the Stolen Valor Act of 2005 -

                          In General.-- Whoever knowingly wears, manufactures, or sells any decoration or
                          medal authorized by Congress for the armed forces of the United States, or any of the service medals or badges awarded to the members of such forces, or the ribbon, button, or rosette of any such badge, decoration or medal, or any colorable imitation thereof, except when authorized under regulations made pursuant to law, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

                          So your beliefs, and my own, are shared by Congress and the Armed Forces. I personally believe that there should be a longer sentance, but at least there is a penalty.

                          BTW - Thanks for all you've done.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            no thats not a good law.
                            i suggest poetic justice: they catch an imposter and they'll say:' so...you want to have all the glory huh?'
                            you fly him over to a warzone and make him charge at the enemies positions all by himself.

                            so this works both ways: he can keep the medal because you're going to make sure he'll end up doing something worth sucha medal, and the enemy will think the soldiers in your army are batshit insane.
                            which always helps.

                            who's with me?

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                              no thats not a good law.
                              i suggest poetic justice: they catch an imposter and they'll say:' so...you want to have all the glory huh?'
                              you fly him over to a warzone and make him charge at the enemies positions all by himself.

                              so this works both ways: he can keep the medal because you're going to make sure he'll end up doing something worth sucha medal, and the enemy will think the soldiers in your army are batshit insane.
                              which always helps.

                              who's with me?
                              The compagnies of adult incontinent diapers. Their stock will skyrocket if we sent every faker to the front
                              ...I like the idea: Earn your medals the fast way, "here's an old M16, it doesn't work and we haven't got bullits for it, but you've got a Purple Heart so you don't need bullits"...I really am starting to like the idea.
                              Originally posted by Jiujitsu77
                              You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
                              Originally posted by Humanzee
                              ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
                              Originally posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
                              It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
                              The real deadly:

                              Comment


                                #60
                                im a big fan of hanging someone with his own rope.
                                'so you faked having a purple heart? thats okay, don't worry...no we won't imprison you or take it away, in fact you can keep it, but you'll be living up to your purple heart next week near Kandahar! lolol!'

                                wars used to be also used to scoop up groups of prisoners ad other unwanted weirdo's, form a regiment of irregulars and send them in as cannonfodder.
                                we're not that efficient anymore and its a shame.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X