Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by permahudef View Post
    Wait?
    So 'people' (read: "More than 1 or 2 people EVER") get fake mafia/gang tattoos?

Seriously?
    *shakes head*
    Like...really?
    That blows my mind...how stupid do you have to be?
    I know there are stupid people out there that might think it's funny/badass to wear a fake biker jacket, but you can take the jacket off. Then you've got guys like Steve-O who get stupid tattoos, but they KNOW it's stupid.
    I dunno...I'm speech/write-less
    In fairness, the only fake mafia tattoo I recognized was the stars on knees dipshit.

But yeah, fake gang tattoos are the new "heart with mom banner"

Comment

I know I have an Orcish tattoo, but I am really only a half Orc honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden Ronin View Post
        Also, a squadie once told me the best way to tell if somoene was not in the SAS, is if they say they where in the SAS.
        So that's why this one dude thinks I'm CIA. Hunh.

Comment

They claim they were the second man on the balcony because the first man's identity is known, John McAleese
          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/3...r-softies.html

Comment

Originally posted by Lysol View Post
            I can hear it now..."Yes, I realize that my tattoo will get me tortured and killed if a real member of the Hell's Angels spots me with it, but it's just so trendy to get a biker gang tattoo! You don't want me to be uncool, do you? I'll just cover it up when my tv tells me that biker tattoos aren't cool anymore."

I saw a guy yesterday with stars tattooed on his knees, because that's what the Russian Mafia does (Yes, those were his exact words when I asked, and yes, I already knew what that meant when I asked.). All I said to him was "You better pray that the Russians in this area don't see you, or it will be the last time anyone sees you".

I've seen 1%er tattoos on "ironic" emo kids (I refuse to acknowledge a 25 year old emo person as an adult), three point crowns on guys who never shot a water gun yet alone killed someone, and a whole bunch of other stuff where I told the owner, point blank, that he was a complete fucking idiot for stealing the logo of a group that would kill him for doing so.

Bravo to your artist for at least attempting to explain to them why their "awesome" tattoo is not a good idea. Too bad that you can't fix stupid.
            An anecdote that he tells them is about the guy who was caught wearing an unauthorized HA tattoo whom, after getting kidnapped and beaten up, was given a knife and told to 'remove the tattoo' - and another guy who had a belt sander taken to his arm.

Granted, he might have just read all that in a book - but it would sure discourage me.

I have also seen people walking around with teardrops and spiderweb tattoos on the neck, elbows and hands - talking kids who look as though the nearest they've ever come to 'chokey' is watching Bad Girls on TV. I think that the meanings of these have been diluted over the years (this is the UK, dunno about anywhere else) but I'd still consider getting inked thus to be a very Bad And Silly Idea.

Comment

^^ Yeah, the spider web and tear drop are essentially meaningless anymore. Not that it makes it a good idea to make your inside joke aout being a toughguy a permanent marking, but still...I'm glad none of my tattoos can be interpreted as gang markings, because I'd never look at a belt sander without crying like a bitch ever again

Comment

hahaha i know this dude who has 2 tears on his cheek.
                i went lolwut and asked him if he was proud for shanking two guys.
                he didnt know what i was talking about (as i suspected).
                i explained him what the tears meant and he still didt believe me.

LOLOL!

Comment

Originally posted by adouglasmhor View Post
                  I know I have an Orcish tattoo, but I am really only a half Orc honest.
                  Orcish tattoos fuckin rock!
                  my mate has a charging Orc warband on his thighs, warhammer style.
                  he did it himself when he was learning how to tattoo.
                  its quite pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden Ronin View Post
                    Also, a squadie once told me the best way to tell if somoene was not in the SAS, is if they say they where in the SAS.
                    Thats what my friends in the forces tell me as well. More chat = higher chance of bullshit.
                    Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Originally posted by Kovacs View Post
                      Thats what my friends in the forces tell me as well. More chat = higher chance of bullshit.
                      With SF units, I'd agree. With everything else? It's hit or miss
                      :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Comment

hang on, what now if a SAS dude wants to keep a low profile about being a SAS dude so he starts telling everyone he's a SASdude?
                        So they won't believe him?

Wouldnt that be confusing?

Comment

yeah, i never talk about my black ops experience. i guess everybody knows...

Comment

no you should say: i am in black ops, so they think you're not in the SAS!
                            Unless you're really in black ops then you say you're in womens shoes or something.

God, this is confusing as hell..

Comment

A lot of times you hear certain people say that they're in signal corps...
                              :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Comment

signal corps is for fagg0ts who are affraid to get shot!!!

waaaaargh!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X