No announcement yet.

Anyone going to watch Steven Segal Lawman Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Lama was he reincarnated from? Need to go back in time and correct that...

I'm waithing for the authentic "Nawleanz" gourmet cooking episode. There ought to be a huge Gumbo/Jambalaya-ippon accompanied with knife-throwing trickery and all the off-duty boys hanging&talkin'bout how legit Segal is as a Bayou-boy.

Also, during the cooking, his spidey-sense could trigger and he rushes over to rescue the tomatoes that are about to over-Blanche.
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleskunk View Post
      He shot a bullet through another bullet hole, i've never shot a gun before but seems to me that is pretty bad ass.

That whole long post about the ranks shenanigans doesnt make sense to me, COLONEL F picks the shit? But isnt steve a deputy sheriff, he has two stars, plus hes always telling the driver (col f) what to do.

In the episode where they get a new chief, it was col f who did the speech. And steve was sitting in the audience, not the stand. Is it all because he is a RESERVE officer?
      I've just started watching ep7 now. At the beginning, he is introduced by the on-screen caption as 'Reserve Dep. Chief Steven Seagal'. I don't recall him ever stating his position as anything else...

Comment

The 5 Most Embarrassing Moments From Steven Segal's Lawman

Here's a pretty funny video from Cracked.com highlighting Segal's racial sensitivity and skill with children.

http://www.cracked.com/video_18131_t...al-lawman.html

Comment

Originally posted by egg-nog puke View Post
          Which Lama was he reincarnated from? Need to go back in time and correct that...

I'm waithing for the authentic "Nawleanz" gourmet cooking episode. There ought to be a huge Gumbo/Jambalaya-ippon accompanied with knife-throwing trickery and all the off-duty boys hanging&talkin'bout how legit Segal is as a Bayou-boy.

Also, during the cooking, his spidey-sense could trigger and he rushes over to rescue the tomatoes that are about to over-Blanche.
          LOL!

Don't forget his skills in Akido allows him to keep the dark rue from turning into paste, lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by catfishaggie View Post
            LOL!

Don't forget his skills in Akido allows him to keep the dark rue from turning into paste, lmao!!
            He's such the Everyman, if he was in Orleans pre-Katrina things might've turned out differently.
            Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
            -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Comment

Originally posted by egg-nog puke View Post
              He's such the Everyman, if he was in Orleans pre-Katrina things might've turned out differently.
              Wouldn't have worked Geraldo was there. Once he shows up you know the shit is going to hit the fan in attempt to break his nose.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X