Hey I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I'm new

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Hey!

That depends...wereyou 'aiming' to post here?

Comment

oooh, looook! a newb in the wild, all alone!

*sharpens claws, cackles with glee. looks around, sees ko'd. sighs*

all right, all right, i'll let him go.

newb, get thee to newbietown. here there be dragons.

Comment

No, you didn't. But someone will move this to the right place soon enough.

Get thee to Newbietown before the Bullies find you wandering alone in the forums...

Oh, and welcome to Bullshido.

Comment

Shit. I had the pig snare all rigged an everything.

Comment

Originally posted by tideliar View Post
            No, you didn't. But someone will move this to the right place soon enough.
            You know what greatly expedites moving threads? Hitting the "report bad post" button.

I see three supporting members have posted in this thread, but none of them hit the button. Don't bother doing it now, I'll get it myself.

There are a few moderators who are MIA. Consequently, we could use all the help we can get.
            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post

There are a few moderators who are MIA.

I bet it was Ashida Kim with the forces ofNight and Darkness . Keep an eye out for a YouTube video claiming it .
              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
              BILL HICKS,
              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Moved it myself.

Anthony's the default mod for The Armory, mainly because he has the most guns. And I think Lord Skeletor and Wounded Ronin were going to be added, but I'm kind of fuzzy-headed at the moment because I've done two and a smidgen workouts today and haven't eaten enough so I'm sure I'm missing some key bit of information and/or person involved.

Comment

Originally posted by RiliBlitard View Post
                  What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!
                  Style: RiliBlitard

I have like a 10th degree BB in that! Who certified you in that?
                  Eh? welcome to bullshido?

Comment

You know what greatly expedites moving threads? Hitting the "report bad post" button.

I see three supporting members have posted in this thread, but none of them hit the button. Don't bother doing it now, I'll get it myself.

There are a few moderators who are MIA. Consequently, we could use all the help we can get.
                    Are we deputized then?

Yeehaw...the first time I repoted a bad post my entire account was stickied all over the place...

Thank you Rilibitard - you percipitated a crises by your incursion into the armory - leading to advancement...now your thread is in the amoury for newbies.

Avec amour,

KO'd

Comment

guilty as charged. in my defense, this note
                      Originally posted by report post screen
                      Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
                      always makes me think that reporting a post is an annoyance, though it does make me laugh; reporting rude posts on bullshido? do we have enough mods for that?

all that said, duly noted for future post-reporting reference.

Comment

Shit. I had the pig snare all rigged an everything
                        Just leave it up, there's bound to be another one...
                        Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

I thought we got yelled at unless is NSFW or spam... otherwise I'd have done it when the poor wee little n00b wandered into the forums by mistake... I feel like I have blood on my hands!!

Comment

Originally posted by tideliar View Post
                            I thought we got yelled at unless is NSFW or spam... otherwise I'd have done it when the poor wee little n00b wandered into the forums by mistake... I feel like I have blood on my hands!!
                            ...and they are coming for their inch of flesh...

Comment

LMFAO, it's like following a trail of breadcrumbs in the forest. You know there's fresh meat at the end of them...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X