MA Schools in Shenzhen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA Schools in Shenzhen?

I am in Shenzhen, and could be here for the forseeable future. I am looking for martial artists and schools that are in Shenzhen. Any help would be much appreciated.

Found some in Hong Kong, but not in Shenzhen.

If you locate a place to train, please send a PM. Second home is that god forsaken armpit of the world.
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
      Found some in Hong Kong, but not in Shenzhen.

If you locate a place to train, please send a PM. Second home is that god forsaken armpit of the world.

Will do.

Comment

The Shenzhen Wushu Association has a strong Chen taiji focus, if you're interested in that kind of thing. Otherwise, they can probably point you to a local san da/sanshou program. I think there's some shuaijiao to be had as well.
        do, but take refuge in theory and talk

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Rusher View Post
          The Shenzhen Wushu Association has a strong Chen taiji focus, if you're interested in that kind of thing. Otherwise, they can probably point you to a local san da/sanshou program. I think there's some shuaijiao to be had as well.

Do they have an English website?:5badair:

Comment

Originally posted by SharinganUser View Post
            Do they have an English website?:5badair:
            Not that I'm aware of, but there's an email address and phone number at the bottom of the page. You can also write to He Xirui at <[email protected]>. He's a Wudang guy, but his CV mentions success in competitive push hands and sanshou, plus he has a sanda coaching certificate on his website.

We thus reach the limit of my Chinese language Google-fu. Good luck and let us know what you find.
            do, but take refuge in theory and talk

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X