Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheMightyMcClaw
    replied
    It's great to have you back on board, Moosey old boy. Bullshido hasn't been the same without you.

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
    Never got them. :(

I did get letters from you guys, and thank you for that!

Except for you, Joe. Dick move, brah. Dick move
    Pictures of the fat chick or "GO ARMY" written on the back of the envelope? :icon_lol:

Believe it or not, in the years to come you'll probably look back on USMC boot camp with good memories.

Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• Hiro Protagonist
    replied
    DAS moose IST WIEDER DA!!!

Leave a comment:

• ADM
    replied
    Welcome back Moose man, good to have you here again :)

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    Originally posted by permahudef View Post
    Yeah, but you gotta admit, that sounds impressive...

Honestly, its not. Shooting the K/D course is the easiest thing in the world. You have tons of time to sit and take your shots, and a day or two (in the fleet) to get your sights adjusted. All you do is put the FSP in the black and press the trigger, then adjust your sights. Its so ridiculously easy that about 20% of my platoon overcomplicated the shit out of it and had to re-qual on team week.

Seriously, you could teach a monkey to shoot. I know, we had one in our platoon who was in on an asvab waiver.

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    typical, as soon as they join the military they start to use abbrevations, i swear its like a language on it';s own...

HAI MOOSEY, DID YOU SHOOT ANYONE?
    AWESOME!

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Well, if he brags, congratulate him on his blue belt.

ba dum tmpsh.

Final scores

CWS-4 (I suck at swimming/didn't care about CWS-3, I needed to work on my drill cammys)
    225 (1st class PFT)
    304/350, one point away from expert. (Sharpshooter)
    274 CFT. (Yes, the CFT sucks ass)

I was squad leader and guide for a hot second, but got fired and realized I liked being GenPop a little bit more then front and center. I could still help everyone out, just wouldn't get fucked up for it.

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic View Post
    New issues of Fight and Fighters Only mags sent out this morning. I also sent him the Latest Maxum. I figure that's the closest thing to a jack off mag he is able to accept. Ive busted that kids balls for long enough. I am a bit jealous though, knowing there is another man out there that gets to tell Derek what a worthless pile of shit he is, and he actually gets paid for it.

Never got them. :(

I did get letters from you guys, and thank you for that!

Except for you, Joe. Dick move, brah. Dick move!

Originally posted by Cassius View Post
    Oh I am going to fuck his day up.
    Thank you for not.

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Anyone know if Moose went in open MOS?

No, I did the next stupidest thing: Infantry.

I'm a Reservist for now, so I'm only half-manly.

Based on my private discussions with him, he is actually a pretty big idiot, which is typical of his age. He loves asking dumbass questions. The DIs are going to love him.
    This is pretty spot on

Moose realizes that he's got it coming from me, due to him constantly asking me OPSEC violating questions while I was overseas recently, and unlike the majority of folk over there, on computers that were actually monitored. I wouldn't be mad about this, except he did it repeatedly, even after I'd asked him to stop trying to contact me while I was deployed. Having to explain to CI douches why some dumbass kid is always asking me questions about my military career is not the most enjoyable use of my time. Hence my desire to come up with something fun for him to explain to his DIs.

We had a ton of fucking classes on OPSEC. My bad, definately didn't realize what the hell I was doing/saying.

Originally posted by animlmthr View Post
    Well, that's pretty fucked up. Hazing has it's place but...
    Hazing is not tolerated in the Marine Corps, and is punishable under the UCMJ!

Leave a comment:

• Cy Q. Faunce
    replied
    Originally posted by marcusdbrutus View Post
    Nobody will ever hear the end of this.
    Well, if he brags, congratulate him on his blue belt.

Leave a comment:

• permahudef
    replied
    Originally posted by marcusdbrutus View Post
    Yeah, but you gotta admit, that sounds impressive...

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
    Is Moosey still stuck in hell? Anyone hear how he did on his fitness test thing? It's probably at the beginning of the thread somewhere, but I'm inherently lazy. Where do we direct letters to again? I wanna send him a picture of me in a thong and a santa hat....
    make sure you pump enough iron first.
    mkay?

Leave a comment:

• marcusdbrutus
    replied
    Originally posted by Io Saturnalia View Post
    Note from Moosey: He shot 230/250 on the rifle course. This means he got 49 points and is qualified as an Expert Rifleman.

Leave a comment:

• Kintanon
    replied
    Is Moosey still stuck in hell? Anyone hear how he did on his fitness test thing? It's probably at the beginning of the thread somewhere, but I'm inherently lazy. Where do we direct letters to again? I wanna send him a picture of me in a thong and a santa hat....

Leave a comment:

• Cy Q. Faunce
    replied
    Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    No. I thought my handwriting was atrocious growing up. My kids have terrible handwriting. The funny thing is, they no longer report their penmanship on the report cards in my kids school.
    Hurrah for the computer revolution.

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by hpr View Post
    Don't they teach kids how to write anymore? That looks like random scrawling from a stoned monkey.
    No. I thought my handwriting was atrocious growing up. My kids have terrible handwriting. The funny thing is, they no longer report their penmanship on the report cards in my kids school.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X