Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArrogantBastard
    replied
    If you send him candy and the Drill Instructors are kind enough to ask if anyone wants some, and if anyone is naive enough to accept, they may have to procure payment for said candy via push-ups.

Remember, the candy to push-up ratio is very high.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaFoxtrot51
    replied
    Dear Mooseypie,

You have been sorely missed here at Bullshido. Your asinine comments brought tears to my eyes every time a thread or post by you was sent to hang with me.

Yours in eternal love,
    Bill Duff
    An ex-football player and wrestler...

Leave a comment:

• honest_truth
    replied
    I will send him the lyrics of "never gonna give you up" and pictures of Rick Astley.

because trolling IRL is fun too.

Leave a comment:

• Kid Miracleman
    replied
    Cold as ice, bro.

Leave a comment:

• omoplatypus
    replied
    what would happen if i sent moose a package of mrs. kimbo's chocolate chip awesome cookies and a letter. the letter would be for him and the cookies would be labled "for derek's special drill sargent friends! thank you for "straightening" him out."

Leave a comment:

• hapkido_keith
    replied
    Holy fuck you guys are cruel. I'm glad I got my military days behind me before I met you sadistic fuckers.

So I'll be meeting up with my brother, an active duty marine stationed at a naval air base, thiss week and I asked him to pick me up a bunch of go navy, accelerate your life post cards. He asked me what the fuck I'd want something like that for, so I told him. He said "Man, that's fucked up." I said, "but you're still gonna get em for me, right?" he said "oh hell yeah!"

I'll be sending my love to dear moose this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• omoplatypus
    replied
    how bout pics of me doing the buffalo bill?

also, i'm sending him a pair of 4x large granny panties with a letter that says "don't forget me moose. love you always, Large Marge"

Leave a comment:

• Carpe Noctem
    replied
    Oh yes. This will be golden. I'm off to the PX tomorrow to get some "go Army" postcards.

What can I say? I do it for the lulz...

Leave a comment:

• M.C.
    replied
    Send a care package addressed "to everybody but moosy" from "Bullshido" that will make him happy...

Leave a comment:

• SoulMechanic
    replied
    Then I shall let it be known in the heading that he is my life partner.

Leave a comment:

• Vorpal
    replied
    Sending postcards allows the DIs to let everyone in on the fun.

Leave a comment:

• Kid Miracleman
    replied
    Dear Moosey:

The tests came back positive. BE CAREFUL.

Sincerely,
    Kid Miracleman

Leave a comment:

• SoulMechanic
    replied
    Writing the little faggot a letter tonight. Thanks for posting this. Do any of you guys know if we can send a care package of sorts? I know it is boot camp so I am guessing not. But I bet the boy could use some beef jerky and a few issues of Fight and Fighters Only magazine. Maybe even see if I can get my hands on a N.A.M.B.L.A. news letter and slip that shit in between a issue of Tiger Beat. Oh moose and his love of the Jonas bros.

No but really, is it possible for me to send him some jerky and MMA magazines? Man I was wondering why Derek hasn't been calling me at 8 in the fucking morning PST to tell me something "really awesome man!" in a while.

Leave a comment:

• ZenOfAnger
    replied
    Originally posted by Phrost View Post
    Someone get White Kimbo to dress in drag and take pictures. We'll send them with a corresponding love letter.
    Even better, I could do the Dante, IN THE NUDE!!!

Leave a comment:

• DKJr
    replied
    Dear Moosenberry,

We here at GLF (Gay Liberation Front) are so proud that you've joined the Marines as an open member. As always your inane comments are missed on Bullshido. I would also like to inform you that half of Bullshido members have their blue belts thanks to Gracie University. Hope everything works out great where ever you end up. Here's a parting gift of some pictures of me.

Ps. Also I got your letter about your drill sergeants being annoying queers that sucks.

Evil as Always,

DKJr

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X