Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bill_nye68 View Post
    push ups for me for the lol's and that i ship for army boot on 16th

21 Y Couldn't find a nerdier job then if i tried (wife threatened divorce if i pick what i was gonna pick...11B)
    Nerdier Jobs:

73 D
    57 E
    92 Y
    25 M
    38 A

Comment

We should send him this

Comment

those werent "nerd" jobs they just suck

Comment

Just going by my experience at Parris Island you should be very careful what you send him. Some of these things would get him in serious trouble or just wouldn't be funny at all. Letters do not get read by anyone but the recruit they are sent to. Packages get opened in front of the DI and everyone else in the platoon. Anything implying that he is gay could very well get him kicked out or very possibly assaulted.

Comment

Originally posted by Warcrazy View Post
            Anything implying that he is gay could very well get him kicked out or very possibly assaulted.

Wait, you think that's an argument against sending him that stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Rivington View Post
              Time to put that ground training to use...

Comment

Originally posted by Rivington View Post
                Well, maybe not. I haven't been around long enough to have as many dealings with moose as many of you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Warcrazy View Post
                  Well, maybe not. I haven't been around long enough to have as many dealings with moose as many of you have.
                  If you had, you'd be sending that lacy little pink pair of panties and "DADDY MISSES YOU" letter tomorrow!

Comment

Okay okay guys. As much as I am loving the speculative comedy, lets make sure no one sends him anything that could get him into trouble.

Basic training (no matter what country or service you are in) is designed to hit you with solid culture shock and to put you in testing situations (along with learning how to iron your shirt according to the manual and which idiot to salute).

Same where ever you go.

Lets help Moose out here. If folk send him anything, let it be of an encouraging nature.

But having said that, in terms of jocular speculation, keep the comedy coming on this thread!!

Comment

Got to respect Moosy for wanting to become a Marine. In the beginning of his militairy thread he went from Marine to Airforce. At least he's sticking with his original idea....

...that said, I'm going to get a big hollow cake, dress White Kimbo in a pink thong and make him jump out of it while singing the Marilyn Monroe version of "Happy Birthday" to Moosy in front of his whole platoon and DI's.

Comment

I say we send him a copy of this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
                          That's what I was thinking...Let's him in on all the fun, but little/no of the real bad consequences...

Comment

i vote for sending him a copy of the thread, but i already put the dick letter in the mail.

he's getting an 8 foot length of teller tape with one end having this note "dear moose, be careful with your new m 16 and don't shoot your dick off. but if you do, here is a replacement." followed by almost 8 feet of blue dick and balls.

i promised moose before he left, once i got his addy, i would send him a letter a week and i plan on keeping that promise.

i also plan on giving him some shit at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
                              I'm down with that. Could one of you guys print it out and send it?

I've started writing him a letter. I have also printed out the mob justice article from the other thread and will include that with my letter. I think he will get a kick out of it.

Although I do not support or approve of either conflict that he is likely to deploy to, I know what it's like to be a perplexed young soldier on basic training.
                              Plus I do think that he believes what he is doing is correct.
                              We're grown ups. We can agree to disagree.

I just hope he comes home in one piece. The world needs more insightful smart ass sarcastic folk, not less.

I think he will be one of the good ones.

So lets all send him letters of support, especially as he's having a tough time on basic.

I'm actually having a nostalgia trip here. I'm sure that his experiences are in many ways different to mine (being in a different country and a different service) but I am still certain that the fundamentals will be the same: New recruits get beasted like fuck.

But hey, its all part of the fun. I keep meaning to write a nostalgic thread about my own military experiences, especially the basic and core training aspects. That's where most of the absurd retrospectively comedic events take place.

Oh, Alpha Foxtrot, I promise you this: In accordance with your request, I will write on the envelope "GO ARMY". Just for fun.

Comment

would it be a dickmove if i wrote moose a letter in arabic?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X