Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cy Q. Faunce
    replied
    Note from Moosey: He shot 230/250 on the rifle course. This means he got 49 points and is qualified as an Expert Rifleman.

Leave a comment:

• honesty
    replied
    You sure that "busy" and not "sexy" ?

Leave a comment:

• tideliar
    replied
    Originally posted by hpr View Post
    Don't they teach kids how to write anymore? That looks like random scrawling from a stoned monkey.
    Well, yeah. Your point?

Leave a comment:

• colonelpong2
    replied
    Originally posted by hapkido_keith View Post
    I got a letter from him today. For those who don't get to experience his handwriting, here's a sample:

I think it says:
    I always understood that English (or at least an approximation thereof) was the main language in the USA.
    Guess that reveals my ignorance.

Anyway, I will finish my letter this weekend. Its just been such a busy week havent had time yet.

Leave a comment:

• hpr
    replied
    Don't they teach kids how to write anymore? That looks like random scrawling from a stoned monkey.

Leave a comment:

• hapkido_keith
    replied
    I got a letter from him today. For those who don't get to experience his handwriting, here's a sample:

I think it says:
    Originally posted by Moosey
    Keith,

This place blows, but I'm getting used to it.

Tell the Bullies I'll make it.

Wish I could write more, but super busy.

UFC updates please!

(illedgible signiture)

aka Moosey

Leave a comment:

• AlphaFoxtrot51
    replied
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic View Post
    ^^^ I once unzipped my pants in front of Hedge Hodgey just to get my "I got a bj from a purple belt" tag once. That was a poor choice of judgment on my part.
    And that's when you got shot? Now that makes more sense...

Leave a comment:

• SoulMechanic
    replied
    ^^^ I once unzipped my pants in front of Hedge Hodgey just to get my "I got a bj from a purple belt" tag once. That was a poor choice of judgment on my part.

Leave a comment:

• karma2343
    replied
    Originally posted by Bustardo View Post
    I heard he joined just to get the Military Tag. True story.

(sorry if that was said before, didn't read the whole thread)
    You mean people have other reasons to join the military?

Leave a comment:

• Bustardo
    replied
    I heard he joined just to get the Military Tag. True story.

(sorry if that was said before, didn't read the whole thread)

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    by the time my letter woulsdreach him he's already kicked out or graduated from bootcamp.

he'll be fine either way.

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied
    BUMP

Moose is hard up for mail. Says two weeks and no letters (guess he does not understand the concept of snail mail and boot camp reception).

Wife wrecked the smelly granny panties plan by giving the dog a bath this weekend. Had to settle for a letter.

Envelope marked "GO ARMY!" on the back with big letters and a note to DI that comment can be redeemed in the pit. Marked "graduate of MCRD San Diego 1979"

Included photo of a large Marge type in scant clothing should remind him of home.

Now come on people. Give up the price of a stamp and send the Moosey a letter, photo, post card or something. Mail in boot camp is a taste of the outside world.

Leave a comment:

• bill_nye68
    replied
    Or more subtlety put a big Hooah on it for alpha and me.

To bad I'm gonna be gone for when his responses make it up here.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaFoxtrot51
    replied
    Originally posted by colonelpong2 View Post
    Oh, Alpha Foxtrot, I promise you this: In accordance with your request, I will write on the envelope "GO ARMY". Just for fun.
    :copdance: w00t

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    Originally posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    That sounds like a good idea. Maybe we'll be able to send you packages once we figure out which third world country you've been snatched away to by CIA operatives for sending coded Arabic messages to a kid in bootcamp.
    wow...would you think they'd really do that?

Originally posted by 7thSamurai
    Normally I approve of you abnormal-ness. This time please refrain from becoming an international incident.
    Thats what i had to promise the minister of external affairs when they caught me on that pigfarm in central Ukraine.
    Boy i pissed a lot of people off that day, who would have thought the national animal there is a piggy?
    i swear he was oogling me.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X