No announcement yet.

Mail for Moose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought, instead of potpourri, send him a tournaquet and needle set with a note that says, "we got your package, don't know how you organised the gear from Afghanistan so quickly, but you are rich when you finish your tour. Your next package will be a 'taste test', make sure you get as many of your friends hooked so you have a guaranteed market when you get out."
    That'd be hard to explain.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
      I thought, instead of potpourri, send him a tournaquet and needle set with a note that says, "we got your package, don't know how you organised the gear from Afghanistan so quickly, but you are rich when you finish your tour. Your next package will be a 'taste test', make sure you get as many of your friends hooked so you have a guaranteed market when you get out."
      That'd be hard to explain.
      Yeah, heroin FTW.

In my case I left my locker unlocked so naturally the drill sergeants proceeded to dump everything on the floor. When they saw the sealed envelope with what appeared to be "plant matter" the MPs were called to witness the opening of the envelope. Needless to say I think I would've rather been sent to the stockade for weed rather than try to explain to two pumpkin-wearing-11 bravo drill sergeants why I would have potpourii...

No one looked at me the same after that...

Comment

Dear Moose: We are all so proud that you have joined the Navy. That's the Navy, right? Is it the Army? Fuck it, it's all the same. We're proud of you, brother!

Don

Encl: 23 photographs of my penis.

Comment

Dear Moosenberry,

We here at GLF (Gay Liberation Front) are so proud that you've joined the Marines as an open member. As always your inane comments are missed on Bullshido. I would also like to inform you that half of Bullshido members have their blue belts thanks to Gracie University. Hope everything works out great where ever you end up. Here's a parting gift of some pictures of me.

Ps. Also I got your letter about your drill sergeants being annoying queers that sucks.

Evil as Always,

DKJr

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
            Someone get White Kimbo to dress in drag and take pictures. We'll send them with a corresponding love letter.
            Even better, I could do the Dante, IN THE NUDE!!!

Comment

Writing the little faggot a letter tonight. Thanks for posting this. Do any of you guys know if we can send a care package of sorts? I know it is boot camp so I am guessing not. But I bet the boy could use some beef jerky and a few issues of Fight and Fighters Only magazine. Maybe even see if I can get my hands on a N.A.M.B.L.A. news letter and slip that shit in between a issue of Tiger Beat. Oh moose and his love of the Jonas bros.

No but really, is it possible for me to send him some jerky and MMA magazines? Man I was wondering why Derek hasn't been calling me at 8 in the fucking morning PST to tell me something "really awesome man!" in a while.

Comment

Dear Moosey:

The tests came back positive. BE CAREFUL.

Sincerely,
                Kid Miracleman

Comment

Sending postcards allows the DIs to let everyone in on the fun.

Comment

Then I shall let it be known in the heading that he is my life partner.

Comment

Send a care package addressed "to everybody but moosy" from "Bullshido" that will make him happy...

Comment

Oh yes. This will be golden. I'm off to the PX tomorrow to get some "go Army" postcards.

What can I say? I do it for the lulz...

Comment

how bout pics of me doing the buffalo bill?

also, i'm sending him a pair of 4x large granny panties with a letter that says "don't forget me moose. love you always, Large Marge"

Comment

Holy fuck you guys are cruel. I'm glad I got my military days behind me before I met you sadistic fuckers.

So I'll be meeting up with my brother, an active duty marine stationed at a naval air base, thiss week and I asked him to pick me up a bunch of go navy, accelerate your life post cards. He asked me what the fuck I'd want something like that for, so I told him. He said "Man, that's fucked up." I said, "but you're still gonna get em for me, right?" he said "oh hell yeah!"

I'll be sending my love to dear moose this weekend.

Comment

what would happen if i sent moose a package of mrs. kimbo's chocolate chip awesome cookies and a letter. the letter would be for him and the cookies would be labled "for derek's special drill sargent friends! thank you for "straightening" him out."

Comment

Cold as ice, bro.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X