hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

hi, im new to bullshido, ive been doing army combatives for about 6 months and wado kai karate for around 3 years, ive heard this is one of the top martial artist forums so i figured id drop a line and see what its all about.:wave:

Originally posted by brian l. View Post
    hi, im new to bullshido, ive been doing army combatives for about 6 months and wado kai karate for around 3 years, ive heard this is one of the top martial artist forums so i figured id drop a line and see what its all about.:wave:

Welcome to the group! I hope you find everything you're looking for. Just some FYI...if you have a question, there's a possibility that someone has already asked it and you may be able to find the forum. If you can't find a forum, create a thread and people will point you in the right direction. If you're looking for a school, check out the Gyms & School Ratings link. Happy hunting!:occasion1
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Comment

hi, im new to bullshido, ive been doing army combatives for about 6 months and wado kai karate for around 3 years,
      Not a bad start to a life as a Martial Artist .

How would you compare the two ?

ive heard this is one of the top martial artist forums so i figured id drop a line and see what its all about.:wave:
      I don't know about all that , but welcome to Bullshido . In one of stickies somewhere it tells you how to get your Military Tag .

Comment

In one of stickies somewhere it tells you how to get your Military Tag.
        i dont think i qualify, i was honorably discharged but served less then 1 year, im not aloud to say anything more regarding the specifics of my discharge.
        :eusa_sile

Comment

i dont think i qualify, i was honorably discharged but served less then 1 year, im not aloud to say anything more regarding the specifics of my discharge.
          :eusa_sile
          If you served two seconds, you should be able to get your tag. All you need is your DD 214
          :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Comment

far out, ill look into that then, thanks.

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido bro.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
                If you served two seconds, you should be able to get your tag. All you need is your DD 214
                i have my dd214 now, what information is needed off it, where do i need to post it, how do i add tags to my profile?

Comment

i have my dd214 now, what information is needed off it, where do i need to post it, how do i add tags to my profile?
                  First of all, don't ever post that in an open forum for any reason. Second, get in contact with JKDCHick

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Comment

We normally require four years of service for a military tag. If he has less time, but was let out because of a combat related injury that would work but then he'd have to sign a release for his military records. The DS-214 provided by people themselves occasionally gets the "white out" treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning View Post
                      We normally require four years of service for a military tag. If he has less time, but was let out because of a combat related injury that would work but then he'd have to sign a release for his military records. The DS-214 provided by people themselves occasionally gets the "white out" treatment.
                      Oops!

Now I feel like a douche...thanks Sam...

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
                        Oops!

Now I feel like a douche...thanks Sam...
                        Don't worry fella ... it happens to all guys once in a while .

Comment

i dont mind signing a release but its not gonna do much good, its classified info, however it was not combat related, it was training related, so once again, i probably do not qualify for the tag.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X