Combat Boxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combat Boxing

I have been boxing for most of my life, in and out of gyms since before junior high school. I had no idea that I was only on the surface level of the art. I bought Advanced Boxing for combat at 52Blocks.tv and it really woke me up to how much Boxing is an effective tool for combat and since then ive been hooked. I just signed up to an mma school to learn some more and test my skills, wish me luck.

No...

Comment

Originally posted by conraddean123 View Post
      I have been boxing for most of my life, in and out of gyms since before junior high school. I had no idea that I was only on the surface level of the art. I bought Advanced Boxing for combat at 52Blocks.tv and it really woke me up to how much Boxing is an effective tool for combat and since then ive been hooked. I just signed up to an mma school to learn some more and test my skills, wish me luck.
      This sounds more like an informercial than a first post.

Just to be sure, could you give some names of Boxing gyms, years and coaches.
      Thanks
      Originally posted by Jiujitsu77
      You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
      Originally posted by Humanzee
      ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
      Originally posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
      It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
      The real deadly:

Comment

That looks suspiciously like slapfighting with a few boxing punches thrown in IMO.
        If i were to buy into this concept i'd definitely rather go with Rodney King.
        "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
        Spoiler:

Comment

'forget about the fight.. it was en-ter-TAIN-ing!'
          "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
          Spoiler:

Comment

They had me at kissing punches.

Comment

you can use that and try to box with me bitch.
              make sure you got the dentist covered in your healthplan.

Comment

My life was changed when I discovered the sham wow and the salad shooter.

Comment

what the hell is a sham wow?

no wait, i don't want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                    what the hell is a sham wow?

no wait, i don't want to know.
                    Yeah ... you do want to know .

The Sham Wow is the most excellent towel/shammy/wiping/drying thingy ever !

Perfect for the house , the kitchen , the garage , car , truck , work , or even the office . It holds 10 times it's weight in liquid !

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                      Yeah ... you do want to know .

The Sham Wow is the most excellent towel/shammy/wiping/drying thingy ever !

Perfect for the house , the kitchen , the garage , car , truck , work , or even the office . It holds 10 times it's weight in liquid !
                      Lebell, just think of the amount of bodily fluids you could suck up with that!

Cheap at twice the price! Buy 2 and save even more.
                      Walrus Mike

http://www.phillymma.com/

Comment

hm...so if this is correct i can squirt all inside my gf without a condom, when she freax out i'll go: 'no worries, you won't get pregnant, just insert this shamwow!
                        it sucks all those wannabe babies right out of there!'

Comment

From what i've seen it'll not only do that it'll soak up all her body-water too, without you needing to apply any pressure.
                          "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
                          Kenny Weldon

Comment

With a sham wow you won't even need a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom .C View Post
                              With a sham wow you won't even need a girlfriend.
                              Now for a limited time, put ShamWow in a microwave for 30 seconds, and it will be your girlfriend.

Disclaimer:
                              void in Utah and Alabama, where you will go to hell for dating ShamWow
                              =================
                              Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
                              I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                              Originally posted by Rock Ape
                              Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X