Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever intentionally attacked someone in the nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever intentionally attacked someone in the nuts?

I find it kind of gay so no

What kind of person doesn't have brothers or guy friends?

Trolls don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ttankzero View Post
      What kind of person doesn't have brothers or guy friends?

Trolls don't.
      i don't have brothers and i don't punch "guy friends" in the nuts

homo

Comment

Does a ban count as a kick in the balls?

Comment

I was pinned up against a wall, by the throat, by a paranoid schizophrenic and even though I have been taught all sorts of breakout techniques I just reacted by kicking him in the nuts.

He let go.

I got a talking to but I reacted within the lawful (at the time) 5 second reaction time, so no disciplinary took place.

Oh I should mention I used to work acute psychiatic admissions in an inner city hospital. I dont just go around taunting the mentally ill.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pope View Post
            I was pinned up against a wall, by the throat, by a paranoid schizophrenic and even though I have been taught all sorts of breakout techniques I just reacted by kicking him in the nuts.
            Oh I should mention I used to work acute psychiatic admissions in an inner city hospital. I dont just go around taunting the mentally ill.
            I'm probably a bad person for asking this, but please tell me that a case study of the effect was published.

I'd hate to think the kick in the balls occured without the impact on his psyche being well-documented.

Comment

That's right; you go to work to taunt the mentally ill.

Comment

I got suckerpunched in a bar. No damn reason, didn't even know the drunk emo bastard. I didn't get KTFOed. Dude just stood there staring like he expected me to cry or something. So yeah, I booted his balls blue and he folded like an empty wallet.

Fucker spilt my beer, fucker had it coming. Also, don't suckerpunch people twice your size. They might not find it as funny as you do.

Comment

I've never kicked anyone in the nuts in my life.

I have however kicked plenty of guys in the penis or gooch.

I kick like I pee. Inaccurately.

Comment

I've kicked a few people in the nuts but not on purpose mostly(during kickboxing)
                    Originally posted by MrBadGuy
                    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

once in MT a guy grabbed my head and started kneeing me (he was pretty big), I tapped him on the side like 'okay u got me' sort've thing but he didnt let me go so I used my Knee to say fuck you to his testicles, My coach actually thought it was kinda funny
                      "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I've got brothers.

Comment

I got jumped by three bullies in a public swimming pool once. I mean, literally. They jumped on me. All three of them and just held on.

They were trying to dunk me, but before they could force me under water I gave a-hole #1 an eye gouge. He let go, crying like a little girl and nursing his wounded eyeball. A-Hole #2 got two swift knees to the nuts. He made a funny face, and floated off in a rather pathetic manner. Which left me free to pound on A-hole #3's face until he let go.

They were all rather upset about it and proceeded to give me mad shit for kicking their asses as if what I did was unfair. (Three on one trying to drown somebody is "fair" in Idaho apparently.) But none of them ever tried to put hands on me again.

+1 for the groin shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                            I got jumped by three bullies in a public swimming pool once. I mean, literally. They jumped on me. All three of them and just held on. They were trying to dunk me, but before they could force me under water gave a-hole #1 an eye gouge. He let go crying like a B and nursing his wounded eyeball. A-Hole #2 got two swift knees to the nuts. He floated away in a rather pathetic manner. Which left me free to pound on A-hole #3's face until he let go.

They were all rather upset about it and proceeded to give me mad shit for kicking their asses as if what I did was unfair. (Three on one trying to drown somebody is "fair" in Idaho apparently.) But none of them ever tried to put hands on me again.

+1 for the groin shot!
                            I read that as 'I gave #1 an a-hole gouge'. :evil6:

Comment

Looking back i don't think i've been in a fight, real life or ring where i haven't kneed someone in the balls.
                              "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
                              Kenny Weldon

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X