Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoj View Post
    How do you know he's a gang banger?

Are 99% of young men of hispanic origins with guns, gangbangers?

What if he's the 1%?
    That's the statistic I use. I don't bother with those "study" statistics. The random statistic generator statistics are correct 100% of the time.

Comment

How do you know he's a gang banger?

Are 99% of young men of hispanic origins with guns, gangbangers?

What if he's the 1%?
      Then according to Txjudo, he is a gang-banger but doesn't know it yet.

Comment

Man, and I though TxSanshou would get smarter as time went on.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSanshou View Post
          To try and answer your question it is fake at :54 he said don't fuck around with meloma not sure how to spell it but that is the name of a small Latino gang.
          Yes and how many bangers do you know that pull guns out, hold them sideways, and brandish it without shooting?

Please read this again:
          Very much so, it's a guy with a gun, who is using it to try and dominate someone else, for some reason. Beyond that, pure conjecture. Even his friend on the bike disappeared. Weird 'gang'.

Exactly.

Originally posted by Tom .C View Post
          That's the statistic I use. I don't bother with those "study" statistics. The random statistic generator statistics are correct 100% of the time.

If we extrapolate findings the way he suggests, TxSanshou shouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSanshou View Post
            To try and answer your question it is fake at :54 he said don't fuck around with meloma not sure how to spell it but that is the name of a small Latino gang.
            see this is how misunderstandings happen.

he said "don't fuck around with melanoma" cause he was concerned that the skaters weren't using sun screen.

you must have missed the part where he says "yo, esse, you better get some SPF30 on you before i bust a cap in your ass."
            "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
            "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
            "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
            "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

If I'm doing my math right, I'm pretty sure I'm dead.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                Yes and how many bangers do you know that pull guns out, hold them sideways, and brandish it without shooting?.
                That depends on your definition of a gang banger, lots of teenagers are affiliated with gangs but are not what I would call a real gang banger they will hang out with older more violent gang bangers use the gangs name and symbols.

They tend to use gang affiliation to make themselves look more bad ass, and brandishing weapons without using them is something I've seen from my local "gang bangers" quite a few times.

Very much so, it's a guy with a gun, who is using it to try and dominate someone else, for some reason. Beyond that, pure conjecture. Even his friend on the bike disappeared. Weird 'gang'.

Exactly.
                The kid who was on the bike was fighting the skaters brother you can see him mounted and getting punched in the top left corner of the screen if you pause the video at 1:34

If we extrapolate findings the way he suggests, TxSanshou shouldn't exist.
                I don't exist

Comment

Yes and how many bangers do you know that pull guns out, hold them sideways, and brandish it without shooting?
                  Not that I knew them personally, but I've seen the behavior quite a bit.

They are as stupid in their handling of firearms, as they are in handling anything else they encounter in life.

It's not like they suddenly get technical, even handed and smart once a weapon is in their hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                    Not that I knew them personally, but I've seen the behavior quite a bit.

They are as stupid in their handling of firearms, as they are in handling anything else they encounter in life.

It's not like they suddenly get technical, even handed and smart once a weapon is in their hand...
                    Hahahahahahaha damn there is so much wrong with this post, I don't know where to start.

Not holding a gun sideways is technical? Not brandishing a weapon is technical? Not pulling a gun out is technical.

@TX affiliated is not a banger nor are they members which, is what I was saying. It is a word perverted by idiot wannabes.

Affiliated is someone being a gang member and their family being "affiliated" due to the bagners status.

Comment

@TX affiliated is not a banger nor are they members which, is what I was saying. It is a word perverted by idiot wannabes.

Affiliated is someone being a gang member and their family being "affiliated" due to the bagners status.
                      Agreed I don't consider them gang members either.

Comment

I think you are used to me busting your balls. I only disagree with the statistics, pretty much everything else we agree on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lights Out View Post
                          But the most important thing about this vid is how many times we heard about how unadvisable is going to the ground because -not to mention glass and lava- a bunch of the crook's buddies would appear from nowhere to stomp on you?

Well, it seems it now works the other way around (but you have to be a purple belt at least to effectively pull the buddyplata).

BJJ wins again!!!

Nice GnP, BTW.
                          No, that principle does not change.

The simple fact is I counted about 5 skater kids vs 2 gang bangers. Going to the ground worked great, because it took away their mobility, and it let the other kids gang up and beat the piss out of both of them. If the reverse were true and there were more gangster fuckwits, the skater kids would have been fucked if they'd gone to the ground. This fight highlights exactly why that mantra has held true.

Comment

YouTube - L.A. Gangs

Comment

"You think they scare me? I'm from Los Angeles, man. We invented gangs!"
                              Fight Film Friday
                              Watching violence on film, violently.
                              Click here to donate!

Comment

Like the good coach, I too have been in a situation where a gun was pulled out on me, by a cholo who of course had his group of friends behind him. At the end of the ordeal I just went along with his stupid pride bullshit and we came out without a scratch (though he had broken my windshield earlier, but paying $160>most other possible outcomes). The thing that got me through was not messing with them and complying with their dumbass conventions of cholo pride.
                                If the opportunity had presented itself and I wasn’t outnumbered (of the 3 other people I was with, 1 was trained in Muay Thai, but one other was this guy whose body is messed up from being a former cholo and football player and another was this girl who has no fighting experience) I might have attacked. But given the circumstances I did what I had to.
                                My point? The best reaction depends on the circumstance of a situation. For me, it was
                                advantageous to be compliant. For the guy in the video, maybe it wasn’t.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X