2012 survival kit only $29.95!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 survival kit only $29.95!

Some guy who was a little coo-coo in the head made a 2012 surival kit and T3h real truths on 2012, You might wan't to tape your free hand onto a surface or ur getting your self into some extreme Facepalm'
    Or maybe you might LOL to injury.
    This guy says basicly all those 2012 theories in one page and is trying to sell these already-known peices of crap whe can call "ideas*

http://www.2012officialcountdown.com...=scottie45#yes

Hi.

Users sharing the same IP Address

User

Anima.
    Anima2.
    Anima3.
    Big Maclolx
    Chess master
    Oi
    angry cheezit
    karatesteve

Goodbye.
    www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

How'd you do that?

Comment

I might be a Jedi.
        Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 10/13/2009 3:35am, .
        www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

Dude, you need to sit down and look at your life. Most people like to go out with friends, to bars/clubs, see bands and/or get intoxicated while chasing girls.

You on the other hand spend your free time posting shit on a forum of people who couldn't care whether you live or die.

Is your life that empty or are you posting from some kind of asylum?
          " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael View Post
            Hi.

Goodbye.
            Originally posted by lolwut? View Post
            How'd you do that?
            Originally posted by Rafael View Post
            I might be a Jedi.
            LOL push ups.

Comment

hehehehehehehehe

Comment

What the fuck happened in this thread? How'd he do what? What is going on?
                GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                Originally posted by Devil
                I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                  I believe he had multiple accounts.

Comment

I'm also selling a 2012 survival kit that consists of a red or blue water gun (your choice) so you can squirt door-to-door election campaigners in the face and "Vote No for President" yard sign.

We assume no responsibility for what you chose to fill said gun with.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                      I'm also selling a 2012 survival kit that consists of a red or blue water gun (your choice) so you can squirt door-to-door election campaigners in the face and "Vote No for President" yard sign.

We assume no responsibility for what you chose to fill said gun with.
                      To piggy back on this, its easier then you think to fill it with piss...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                        Bigmaclol. He originally got a temp ban which he turned into a permaban by creating a dupe account. Now he spends his time creating new identities and shitty threads.

I know every man needs a hobby, but just check out the banlist. Fucker gets kicked out every week and comes back for more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sley View Post
                          To piggy back on this, its easier then you think to fill it with piss...
                          But why? Juice from onions is nastier and will NOT be seen as sexual harassment.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X