X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tool Frontman Chokes Out a Fan

...on stage!

YouTube - Pushit strangle

Sick hip throw into a dominant position, followed by RNC and backmount, all while still singing and performing on stage.

Source: http://middleeasy.com/index.php?opti...article&id=794
    Fight Film Friday
    Watching violence on film, violently.
    Click here to donate!

That's way old. Its like from when Tool was popular.

Comment

oldie but goodie. i love tool.

wait, that sounded a bit wrong......

Comment

That was old when I joined bullshido.

Comment

And it still looks setup
          " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

Old.

Still got some love for Tool, Maynard has been training with Rickson since the mid 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
              That's way old. Its like from when Tool was good.
              Wow, then it must be really old...
              www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

Leave Maynard alooooooooooone!Leave him aloooooooooooone!

Comment

I met Maynard once. in San Diego...watched the first half of the Colts/Pats (Giants?) game sat next to him.

Forgot his name I was so star struck. Made a complete Tool out of myself trying to tell him I was fan.

It fucking sucked. But I love him. So much.

Comment

Maynard and the dude from NIN played a gay couple in Crank 2.

Comment

Maynard James Keenan is his name, n00b. He is also the lead singer of APC. I've seen both Tool and APC live, both were great shows. APC at Ford and Tool at Gammage Hall, both in Phoenix. Maynard also has a vineyard. I've got 2 bottles of his wine autographed.
                      "Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes of this." - 山本 常朝

Comment

I still love Tool, Helmet as well.
                        Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

I worked a tool concert once. The band were all assholes and made life for security a living hell. They didn't allow cell phones in because they didn't want people taking their pictures. Cell phones. Guess who had to tell 5000+ fans they couldnt bring their cell phones into the arena?

They took a break half way into their set and just chilled on the stage for a few minutes. Meanwhile, at stagefront, I was pulling some asshole out of the moshpit and over the barrier for being a douche. Tool got a front row seat as I pulled him over the rail and out the side. I think they were entertained.

Lots of violence that night.

Comment

Maynard is listed as one of the guys Rickson beat in his 400-0 record.
                            Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach Josh View Post
                              Maynard is listed as one of the guys Rickson beat in his 400-0 record.
                              Does Rickson count rolling towards his record?

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                              3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                              I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                              That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                              Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                              I agree with moosey

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X